**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Is anyone worried Whitehair or Patrick might not really be much of a stopgap while a mid round center develops? Maybe trading back a few spaces and taking Schmitz in the first would be a solid if unsexy move.
Would absolute love if the bears managed to get JMS

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Was that the first torn ACL ever recorded at the QB position in the history of the NFL?

Using this argument is stupid. Injuries like this happen all the time. It could have happened if he had the #1 ranked OL.
I don't know that it is anymore stupid than using Cincy drafting Chase over OL in the 2021 draft to bolster your point about taking JSN over all others in this draft. Two entirely different teams at different stages of development.

Just cut to the bottom line..............JSN is a great talent worthy of being taken at #9 in THIS draft. I get that point, but I also see his teammate Paris Johnson just as worthy of being taken at #9 and I cringe at some of the un-necessary hits Fields has taken behind what I feel was the worst OL in the league the last two years. Protect your franchise player as best you can this year at this stage of Fields development, add more weapons at a future date in the next stage of the Bears offensive development.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
NFL Mock Draft Database is awesome

If Poles does not somehow pull off this entire 2024 Saints draft for a late 3rd rnd pick trade I will be disappointed.

1680982865397.png

Attachments

• 1680982705874.png
    1680982705874.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 3

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't know that it is anymore stupid than using Cincy drafting Chase over OL in the 2021 draft to bolster your point about taking JSN over all others in this draft. Two entirely different teams at different stages of development.

Just cut to the bottom line..............JSN is a great talent worthy of being taken at #9 in THIS draft. I get that point, but I also see his teammate Paris Johnson just as worthy of being taken at #9 and I cringe at some of the un-necessary hits Fields has taken behind what I feel was the worst OL in the league the last two years. Protect your franchise player as best you can this year at this stage of Fields development, add more weapons at a future date in the next stage of the Bears offensive development.
I’m not denying that Johnson or any other top OT is not worthy of drafting at #9. I was simply stating how JSN could help bolster the offense and could be worth a top pick.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Carter should get by the Seahawks at #5 or the Lions at #6, I believe he falls to the Bears and he should be considered there simply because of talent alone. That being said I don't think Carter will fall that far.

I am thinking he winds up on the Lions. Which would be a huge bummer