**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It was a decent conversation that did acknowledge how good Bijan would be. It did leave out that it would help to impose will on the D by forcing the D to stay in the box. He would create crazy matchup plays. He really should be out top pick, especially since the contract value after pick #8 is about average for a vet good RB. Add to that that the only RB that really got value in a trade was CMC, and how the Giants really made the playoffs because of Saquon, and Bijan should be the pick at 9.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I am thinking he winds up on the Lions. Which would be a huge bummer
I hope he goes to the Lions. He’s a potential franchise killer. If he bombs out the way he might, Detroit stays Detroit while both the Vikings and FGB fall off.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a decent conversation that did acknowledge how good Bijan would be. It did leave out that it would help to impose will on the D by forcing the D to stay in the box. He would create crazy matchup plays. He really should be out top pick, especially since the contract value after pick #8 is about average for a vet good RB. Add to that that the only RB that really got value in a trade was CMC, and how the Giants really made the playoffs because of Saquon, and Bijan should be the pick at 9.

Bears already a constant run threat without Bijan tho

Not hating, just sayin

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope he goes to the Lions. He’s a potential franchise killer. If he bombs out the way he might, Detroit stays Detroit while both the Vikings and FGB fall off.

Even if he implodes, will prob have at least a couple seasons of wrecking shit

Like Haynesworth or whatever

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeahhhh

except I don't think Carter is gon be as good as Harris was

Oh what could have been :(
No comparison on talent, just meant ‘longevity’. I was agreeing with you. Don’t get it twisted, hippie!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol. The Giants did not make the playoffs mainly because of Saquon. That’s a flat out lie. He ranked 13th in RB DVOA rushing and 47th in receiving as a RB.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Lol. The Giants did not make the playoffs mainly because of Saquon. That’s a flat out lie. He ranked 13th in RB DVOA rushing and 47th in receiving as a RB.
I’m not sure you watched the Giants.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Bears already a constant run threat without Bijan tho

Not hating, just sayin
The reason we are a run threat is Fields. Putting Fields in the backfield with Bijan changed everything. Fields would be happy to short game dump offs to Bijan all day. His weakness was taking what the D gave him. With Bijan, oh boy!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure you watched the Giants.
I watched them plenty. He was arguably less useful than his backup in the later part of the year. I get you want Bijan, but it’s not happening, no matter how much you try to justify using a pick on a 5yr player. His tread will be off the tires in 2028. ESPN Insider just released an article that he’s more Travis Etienne than Saqoun/AP/CMC based off of his stats.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The reason we are a run threat is Fields. Putting Fields in the backfield with Bijan changed everything. Fields would be happy to short game dump offs to Bijan all day. His weakness was taking what the D gave him. With Bijan, oh boy!

Herbert averaged 5.7 yards a carry.