**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Reed has been a guy I've been kind of connecting to the Bears since the Senior Bowl. While he was actually on the opposing team, I think Getsy and company got a pretty close look at him in Mobile. He didn't have the greatest combine, but he has a good skillset to fit what the Bears are looking for, as the tweet states. But he's also a kid from Naperville, so he's probably a Bears fan, which is something Poles said he values as well.

Question to me is where he goes. He tends to go around the early 4th in mocks, so he'd be a great pick at 103. But I tend to think he'll go above that, but 64 seems like a reach for him, and the Bears don't have a pick from 64 to 103.
Yeah Reed's been connected to the Bears for a while now and talked about on here for months. He had a serious eye infection at the combine so i'm sure that had a lot to do with what he did there.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great that is probably one of the top highlights of the past 31 years for the Lions.

Of course the best moment for the Lions the past 31 years was watching Stafford win the Super Bowl for the Rams.
What are you going to cling to when the Bears finish last this year, swept yet again by the Pack, and the Lions win the division and a playoff game or two?
Desperate times are approaching, I can sense your worry.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Anyone know anything about any of these OT's? @rawdawg @dennehy @dentfan

Warren has potential, very good feet and quick in his sets, but his hand technique and strength need a lot of work. He would be a target in the 4th for me.

I haven't watched the other two.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What are you going to cling to when the Bears finish last this year, swept yet again by the Pack, and the Lions win the division and a playoff game or two?
Desperate times are approaching, I can sense your worry.
AND when pigs fly!!!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

msadows

Liked Posts:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Anyone know anything about any of these OT's? @rawdawg @dennehy @dentfan

I really liked the kid from Arkansas early on. I kind of forgot about him a bit. I remember looking at him for an early mock (I think I went with the kid from Maryland over him in it). I really think he is a Poles guy. We could get him in the 5th or later, and he may be a starter for us. I like him a lot.

The kid from Pitt is a pure gamble. He may be a first round talent, but you're grabbing him and hoping he'll be able to play in '24! Grabbing him real late and stashing him would be a good move.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Melton was a fb and drafted in 4th round. Van ness is being hyped up into top 10. I know urlacher made a drastic change from college to pros anyone else in first round drafted for a major change and succeed?
Urlacher's change was not even as drastic as people make it out to be. His role on the Lobos defense was more of a safety/linebacker hybrid than classic safety according to his college coaches.