**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What are you going to cling to when the Bears finish last this year, swept yet again by the Pack, and the Lions win the division and a playoff game or two?
Desperate times are approaching, I can sense your worry.

I will cling to the fact the Bears have a Super Bowl and the Lions don't.

Only a fan of a team that hasnt won a playoff game in 31 years would think the above was some great response. Sad your bar for the Lions is so low.

Do you sleep with a Stafford Rams blankie so you can feel what being a champion is like?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The Bears will have a true franchise QB?
Picture this, if the Bears had Jared Goff, he would be the best QB the Bears ever had.
Ouch!!
No he wouldn’t be. But continue dreaming of a lions playoff victory.

What’s wild is your dream is for them to win 1 playoff game. Most teams fans dream of winning the super bowl, so I give you some credit for having at least more realistic expectations

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The Bears will have a true franchise QB?
Picture this, if the Bears had Jared Goff, he would be the best QB the Bears ever had.
Ouch!!
You're falling to the same hypocrisy the as remy when not considering the OL or the WR's

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're falling to the same hypocrisy the as remy when not considering the OL or the WR's

You mean the WRs I consistently note were 32nd in the NFL? Do you actually read my posts.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Anyone know anything about any of these OT's? @rawdawg @dennehy @dentfan

Honestly don't know much about the last 2. Saldiveri was at the Senior Bowl and he impressed there, but I honestly haven't watched Old Dominion film. Wagner seems like a poor man's Blake Freeland based on build and what that article says. In that McGlinchey mold physically. Have watched Arkansas, but was focusing more on Stromberg than him to be honest.

Warren, though, is pretty interesting. He's a really good athlete. Good size, good weight distribution with a strong upper body and big booty to anchor. He has really good feet and ideal length, but does struggle with overall technique (bending at waist, lunging). He gave up a lot of pressures and sacks, IIRC the last couple years, because of his technique. Not as big of a project as his stats would indicate, though. He can play, but needs some refinement. Despite tearing his ACL this year (I think that's what the injury was), he does have like 35+ starts and was pretty highly recruited. He's also 25 already so, that's not ideal. But you can do a lot worse as a backup swing tackle on Day 3.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Think Tuli lost weight for combine. USC listed him as 290 in college and he’s mentioned putting back on weight and going inside if needed.

Did he actually say he lost weight? I didn't see that. I thought just maybe he was listed heavier for some reason.

But either way, I'm not all that intrigued by him putting on weigh to move inside. It was a bad idea in the first place to show up at the combine at 266 and I don't even think he worked out. Sounds like he prefers edge, but I think he blew an opportunity to show he can be a true 3-tech. And IDK if he has an injury, but I didn't see any athletic numbers for him at combine or pro day. If taking him, I'd rather see his athleticism at whatever size he was and project what he could do with 20-25 more pounds. I think he's a 4th round pick for me.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will cling to the fact the Bears have a Super Bowl and the Lions don't.

Only a fan of a team that hasnt won a playoff game in 31 years would think the above was some great response. Sad your bar for the Lions is so low.

Do you sleep with a Stafford Rams blankie so you can feel what being a champion is like?

I'm going to laugh when they underachieve after these insane mile high expectations.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
remygpt on cue reporting the statistics for the 1000th time, thanks for reminding us what the stats say!
Great so why lie and claim I dont factor in WRs? Do I need an e-restraining order as you seem obssessed with me like a 12 year old and her favorite boy band.