**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
???
He very recently made a comment about you playing both sides of an argument so here I am defending you and our beloved bears, and mocking his hypocrisy.

You don't need a restraining order but maybe you need some e-courses on being less sensitive on an online message board.

The below seems like you are calling me a hypocrite which not sure how that is a defense.

As for less sensitive. You have been whining for a while now about the fact I rely on analytics. Maybe take your own advice and get over it. You dont see me in multiple threats calling your name.

You're falling to the same hypocrisy the as remy when not considering the OL or the WR's

Maybe there are some words missing here.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Canth

Liked Posts:

I get that ultimately it's just for the clicks, but I am amused at the number of Bears bloggers that read those traits from the 1920 drive video like it's some sort of crazy breakthrough to prioritize OT that can pass block or a WR that can get open and catch the ball. People are acting like it's a goldmine of new info to think a Tampa 2 zone defense is going to prioritize "key & diagnose", instincts, and ball skills? I mean, come on now, none of this should be a secret that 'leaked' or would be a surprise to any other NFL team.

OMG! The Bears are now looking to draft players with traits that translate and succeed in the modern NFL? Holy shit this is breaking news!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I get that ultimately it's just for the clicks, but I am amused at the number of Bears bloggers that read those traits from the 1920 drive video like it's some sort of crazy breakthrough to prioritize OT that can pass block or a WR that can get open and catch the ball. People are acting like it's a goldmine of new info to think a Tampa 2 zone defense is going to prioritize "key & diagnose", instincts, and ball skills? I mean, come on now, none of this should be a secret that 'leaked' or would be a surprise to any other NFL team.

OMG! The Bears are now looking to draft players with traits that translate and succeed in the modern NFL? Holy shit this is breaking news!

Yeah kind of dumb. The video blurs out info the Bears obviously thought should remain secret do the fact they allowed the traits info to be shown is because they are fine with it being revealed.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

dennehy

Liked Posts: