**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Oh good God. I'm so glad I have such a low opinion of Twitter that I expected something this bad. That conversation would have happened before the Bears traded down from 1. To have that conversation now means that you want to reset the clock after giving up the best pick to guarantee your shot at your favored QB. Complete and utter nonsense.

Trying to avoid paying a QB until some magical "right time" that the roster is set up will result in nobody wanting to play for this team, and the roster will never be set up. What a bad friggin take.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I get that ultimately it's just for the clicks, but I am amused at the number of Bears bloggers that read those traits from the 1920 drive video like it's some sort of crazy breakthrough to prioritize OT that can pass block or a WR that can get open and catch the ball. People are acting like it's a goldmine of new info to think a Tampa 2 zone defense is going to prioritize "key & diagnose", instincts, and ball skills? I mean, come on now, none of this should be a secret that 'leaked' or would be a surprise to any other NFL team.

OMG! The Bears are now looking to draft players with traits that translate and succeed in the modern NFL? Holy shit this is breaking news!
It's draft time and this stuff comes out every year at this time and will continue to just like 90% of the other articles that we've been posting on here.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would. Here's a shocker for a trade down. How about Keion White late one or top 1/2 of 2 and project him to 3 tech. Productive and strong. Doesn't really have the edge traits for this D though maybe could develop them as he's new to the position. More a 3/4 DE but he's strong, fast off the snap and can get low. I think he projects great to 3-tech. Plays stout for his weight and great at splitting gaps. Watch some tape on him and think about him inside for this D. Older guy that just moved over to D which some here will hate on.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
People seem to believe DT Buckner will be moved on draft day for a 3rd or a 4th.
#1 best possible outcome for Bears. If they traded say #53 for him, that just frees up the rest of the draft. They instantly have a decent DL with him imo.