**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the same at all.

You passed on a QB when you had a major need at the position in order to draft a cornerback.

Bears drafted a qb, just the wrong one.

Also, least mitch lasted until his 4th year before they shipped him off.

The cherry on top will be when Okudah is actually a good corner after he leaves detoilet.
lol, Seriously. Might want to get your facts straight shit for brains.
Okudah was drafted under the last front office, and the Lions had Stafford. Ergo, the Lions did not "need" a QB when he was drafted.
This was to be Okudah's 4th year.
The cherry on top will be when Fields flames out, like all Bears Qb's do, and leaves Shitcago.
Think before you post.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, Kevin White also didn't HURT the Bears by being on the field, unlike Okudah who played and gave up catches, TDs, etc.

Also, the Bears got from Mitch, salary cap relief (last year you could rescind 5th year options) and the freedom to trade up for what is potentially their franchise QB. While they didn't get a lofty 5th round pick for him, I'd much rather get a franchise QB (in a roundabout way) over a 5th round pick for the former 3rd overall pick, 2 seasons ago, in a very direct way.
The Lions freed up an additional 5 mil in cap space with this trade, so I am not sure what the fuck you are talking about. There is only now one team with more cap than the Lions, and that is the Bears. Okudah only had 22 starts over 3 years, injuries derailed his career. I actually hope he does succeed, that would not bother me in the least, but in the current situation, this move made sense for the Lions. I won't deny it, I had hopes for him, and had not given up on him yet.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was always a bust. I am on record shitting on Pace drafts so not sure your point.

I would say though that Trubisky actually made the playoffs twice unlike Okudah.
Well, Okudah did have that sweet pick 6 against Fields, so there is that. And yes, so far, Mitch was a better Qb than Fields. At least he could throw the dam ball (on occasion).

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
lol, Seriously. Might want to get your facts straight shit for brains.
Okudah was drafted under the last front office, and the Lions had Stafford. Ergo, the Lions did not "need" a QB when he was drafted.
This was to be Okudah's 4th year.
The cherry on top will be when Fields flames out, like all Bears Qb's do, and leaves Shitcago.
Think before you post.
This absolutely screams I’m still a bears fan!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The great Jeff Okudah

#PaceCanDraft
CC: @Perspective @dabears70 @vabearsfan15

Percentile Outcome??? WTF does that mean?? Also, Bears only had 9 first rd picks in those 12 drafts. And I call BS since in that time we drafted Kyle Long, Kyle Fuller, and Roquan Smith who all turned out to be well above average selections. Leonard Floyd was at least solid considering who was on the board in that terrible draft. Justin Fields has plenty of upside as well.

Plus, not all first rd picks are equal. Some teams pick #1, others at #32. So considering that and whatever "Percentile outcome" means, this dot plot is a joke of a measuring stick.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Let's hope this is true. Wasn't Pace/Nagy all about 'speed'? Like just going out and signing guys that run 4.3s but their route tree was dogshit. It's one of the reasons I've been touting JSN this offseason - Bears need a route technician. Doesn't have to be the biggest of fastest WR. They have Mooney and Claypool (and now Moore). Someone who can find holes in the defense over the middle and can move the chains on those 3rd and 5/6/7 downs

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Let's hope this is true. Wasn't Pace/Nagy all about 'speed'? Like just going out and signing guys that run 4.3s but their route tree was dogshit. It's one of the reasons I've been touting JSN this offseason - Bears need a route technician. Doesn't have to be the biggest of fastest WR. They have Mooney and Claypool (and now Moore). Someone who can find holes in the defense over the middle and can move the chains on those 3rd and 5/6/7 downs
Here is the snapshot from 1920 Football Drive by position

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How do you compare direct tv to youtube tv when just talking tv channels and tv shows, movie channels and sports channels? I'm definitely getting rid of direct tv but just don't know who i'm going to replace them with yet.
replace it with nothing. broadcast tv is shit

you will only miss it for a few weeks. then you will realize there is more worthwhile content than a person could watch in a lifetime and just start rotating streaming services.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
replace it with nothing. broadcast tv is shit

you will only miss it for a few weeks. then you will realize there is more worthwhile content than a person could watch in a lifetime and just start rotating streaming services.
Or learn how to pirate. It's easy and cheap.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think if they want a top OT, you have watch out for PIT. That makes a trade down not very good for OT

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
If the Bears want one of the top three OTs (not counting the t-rex) I don't think you can drop past 11.