**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions signed 3 DBs so Okudah being moved does not mean they are looking at CB in the 1st. Good on Lions getting anything for him as he has been a major bust.

@nc0gnet0 Is drafting a guy 3rd overall and then trading him for a 5th round pick make him a bust? Guess Lions got tired of all your injuries excuses for him.
Yup, Okudah officially a bust. Still did more than Kevin White. And what did the Bears get for Mitch?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Patrick Mahomes says hi, lemming.

Not the same at all.

You passed on a QB when you had a major need at the position in order to draft a cornerback.

Bears drafted a qb, just the wrong one.

Also, least mitch lasted until his 4th year before they shipped him off.

The cherry on top will be when Okudah is actually a good corner after he leaves detoilet.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Yup, Okudah officially a bust. Still did more than Kevin White. And what did the Bears get for Mitch?
To be fair, Kevin White also didn't HURT the Bears by being on the field, unlike Okudah who played and gave up catches, TDs, etc.

Also, the Bears got from Mitch, salary cap relief (last year you could rescind 5th year options) and the freedom to trade up for what is potentially their franchise QB. While they didn't get a lofty 5th round pick for him, I'd much rather get a franchise QB (in a roundabout way) over a 5th round pick for the former 3rd overall pick, 2 seasons ago, in a very direct way.

msadows

Liked Posts:
To be fair, Kevin White also didn't HURT the Bears by being on the field, unlike Okudah who played and gave up catches, TDs, etc.

Also, the Bears got from Mitch, salary cap relief (last year you could rescind 5th year options) and the freedom to trade up for what is potentially their franchise QB. While they didn't get a lofty 5th round pick for him, I'd much rather get a franchise QB (in a roundabout way) over a 5th round pick for the former 3rd overall pick, 2 seasons ago, in a very direct way.

I rarely watch the lions as I don't want to torture myself, but was he really that bad?

His stats last year were not god awful. Def good enough to at least want me to give him a 4th year to showcase himself.

Just seems like another bad decision by the worst franchise in pro sports.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I rarely watch the lions as I don't want to torture myself, but was he really that bad?

His stats last year were not god awful. Def good enough to at least want me to give him a 4th year to showcase himself.

Just seems like another bad decision by the worst franchise in pro sports.

Would be hilarious if he instantly plays up to his draft status