**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
He's been my guy at C for a while now. Heavily doubt he makes it to 54. I'd trade up for him tho, just not sure if thats poles thinking especially considering there are a few good center prospects in that mid 2nd round range.

I guess we just gotta get used to cody greyhair at center, or would it be cody nohair?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not really interesting. He's got arms of a 5'11" dude. It's not like this is only my opinion. NFL teams don't think he is a tackle either.

Did not know you work for NFL teams. Guess we will find out soon what NFL Teams actually think of him and not people spewing recycled opinions on the internet.

While not quite as short, Joe Thomas and Jason Peters both had midget arms and are HOF'ers. Also two of the best LT's in the last couple decades.

Please see the below video:

Based on tape, skoronski has by far the best hands/feet of all tackles in this draft. I would be happy if the bears got him at #9 because he would be by far the safest pick there. Paris/Jones might end up better, but no ones tape is more consistent than t-rex.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
Honestly, only thing arm length does is make it easier to get holding penalties on guys if you have long ass arms.

Never understood the debate regarding it. Most important thing for a LT by far is their feet and skoronski has the best in the class by far.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Doubtful as this guy has less than ~5k followers.

Still would not shock me. Lance has barely played football in his life. Shit was always a headscratching move in the top 5 to me, he's essentially justin fields but much less proven and less talented. If fields were not in that draft, I'd get it.

He legit hasn't really played football since 2019. The odds of him developing into anything are pretty slim imo. Fields nearly threw more passes in highschool than lance has in his entire life in 2023.

The 9ers essentially screwed themselves over again by choosing the wrong QB.
Good points they screwed up period. So much for Shanahan genius.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly, only thing arm length does is make it easier to get holding penalties on guys if you have long ass arms.

Never understood the debate regarding it. Most important thing for a LT by far is their feet and skoronski has the best in the class by far.

It’s not complicated. You don’t see a lot of short NBA players because being tall makes the game easier. You don’t see a lot of NFL tackles with sub 33 inch arms because long arms makes the game easier

Is it an end all be all thing? Of course not. But it obviously matters or you’d see a lot of guys with short arms playing tackle.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It’s that for burgers or Zaxby’s for chicken. Of course, I will never turn down CFA or Popeye’s tho.
Zarby's= Zaxby's Kickin' Chicken and Arby's Curly fries

What-A-Burger hands down on fast food burgers