**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Where is that from?

And Bear gone? Does that mean the bears are out?

A top recruit and very promising DT left UGA. Van Pran is the starting C for UGA. Apparently the kid is a basket case.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like him as a punt returner. He did a nice job in that role. He had one great catch last season for a TD against Washington. The rest was less than average… WR 5 or 6 depending on what happens in the draft. I actually think ESB is worse than this guy.
wasn't that him that made that leaping grab on the long ball, coming back to the QB and jumping over the CB?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
wasn't that him that made that leaping grab on the long ball, coming back to the QB and jumping over the CB?
This is the catch I mentioned. Tough adjustment in a tight space…

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
I like VJJ but if Pettis is just middle of the pack how come he still has the record in college? I'm not a big Pettis fan just saying.
your really hung up on the college record arent ya, did that translate to the nfl? is pettis a stud punt returner in the nfl? is that why he cant get anything more than a 1yr deal for whats probably the vet minimum.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
both mocks the Bears let another team take ParisJohnson in front of them. If they are still gonna take an OT, they should just take the best one.
Gotta draft the flavor of the week OT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Knew it when I was 4 years old........and don't call me cupcake, freak.
Ephialtes 300 GIF - Ephialtes 300 Betray - Discover & Share GIFs

CC: @Clintk55

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

I wonder what Seattle does at 5 if Richardson is sitting there. They loved Josh Allen in 2019 and with Geno you'd be perfectly set up to give Richardson a RS year.

It's obvious Houston doesn't love Stroud, I bet (based on what I think is a burner from their ownership/GM room on Twitter) they like Levis and that's why they're trying to trade down right now but are getting no serious bites.

Gotta think at this point it goes:
1. Young
2. Anderson or Wilson
3. Anderson or Wilson
4. Stroud?
5. Richardson?

I wonder if Houston would trade up from 12 with Detroit to get Levis before Vegas could?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Knew it when I was 4 years old........and don't call me cupcake, freak.
Why are you so triggered snowflake? Why are your panties in a wad so easily?? Judging by your comments yesterday, looks like you just figured out what a fumble lost is and what just a fumble isn’t. Please stop being a cupcake tho.