**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If we spend the #9 pick on an OT, I expect him to be far better than Borom, so yes, I expect immediate impact.
Better then Borom more then likely but doesn’t mean he’s going to be an immediate impact. No draft picks are guaranteed to make immediate impacts.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree with this, both like their D.

Agree it will be either PJJ or JSN and don't be surprised if it's the later.

Yes and Peyton was just as bad or worse early on.

actually quite good at that and hard to tackle. Not a fan of any pick above the 5th for an RB.

More people? That's a pretty exact number with NO Backup or credence what so ever. You're wrong.

I like it, funny.

To play for the Ducks and beat GA.

I'll take # 1 /// on the left in the pic.
Wow!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
more than likely jones will get another crack at punt returns...why else would they sign anderson who is a left footed punter and coincidentally a left footed punter is what caused vjj's two muffed punts. I cant see the bears being unhappy with gill who imo played very well last season. Pettis provides more consistency but vjj is a bigger threat if he can work through these issues.
Not sure you can say VJJ is a bigger threat than Pettis I believe he had 9 returns for TD's in college which I thin is still the record.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:

Drafted by Lions = BUST

Drafted by Bears = BOOM

I’ve said it many times on this board, I wouldn’t draft this guy. If they do, I hope I’m wrong and will give him the chance to prove he was worth a top 10 pick.

Warren, Poles and Cunningham had a chance to look this guy in the eye and try to get a handle on him as a person. I hope their bullshit detectors were on full alert.
I kind of hope the Seahawks take him so we don't have to keep debating endlessly whether Poles blew it or not (and we don't have to listen to Lions trolls telling us what a beast he is).

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Not sure you can say VJJ is a bigger threat than Pettis I believe he had 9 returns for TD's in college which I thin is still the record.

thats about the only thing pettis can hold onto, 9 career td's during his time 4yrs at Washington. Pettis is essentially a middle of the pack punt returner and a bottom tier WR, he'll drop multiple balls hitting him in the hands or his face but then make an acrobatic catch that he has no business making...its no wonder why this is his 3rd team thus far on 1yr deals...vjj is at least on an upwards trajectory imo, his kick returning is top 5 in the nfl, he's supposedly working hard on his route running /working out with fields and if he can iron out the punt returning woes, he's not that far off from pettis' avg of 9 yrds per punt return.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

A very interesting discussion of Bijan Robinson being the third overall in a cluster by a former GM. Spielman discussed why he valued him over Anderson. Now, it is about clustering, but it does show how not all GMs are about the money ball.