**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe a nitpick but the best defender in this draft is Devon Witherspoon and I'm not sure it was even close.
Does Witherspoon rush the passer or go up against OL?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Does Witherspoon rush the passer or go up against OL?
For what its worth I think he has the physicality and traits to be a pretty outstanding pass rusher when you account for the baseline expectations of his position. Depends how much Seattle uses him.

I'm just really saying that as great a college player as Will Anderson Jr. was at Alabama I am not sure it's going to translate that well to the pros. I would genuinely rather have Devon Witherspoon than him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Eagles felt confident that being surrounded by his teammates from college will put Carter in a good situation as they essentially babysat him throughout college.
I think even more important is having legit vets like F.Cox and B.Graham around him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m not a huge fan of drafting the actual the actual athletes that play C to play C for us. But this guy and Oluwatami out of Michigan are about the only 2 I’d consider. Otherwise, I’d prefer to draft a good prospect and see if they could play C.
Wypler from OSU had no problem against Carter

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
How we feeling @Dejo ?
I actually like Darnell Wright a lot, but the emotional balance of that and someone like a Carter or even Gonzales there, among others, I feel like a larger trade down could have been had and still MAYBE gotten Wright, but at least one of the WRs as a contingency plan. I would have taken Carter in a heartbeat though. That stings.

Overall, cant be mad about getting a monster to protect Fields. You?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I actually like Darnell Wright a lot, but the emotional balance of that and someone like a Carter or even Gonzales there, among others, I feel like a larger trade down could have been had and still MAYBE gotten Wright, but at least one of the WRs as a contingency plan. I would have taken Carter in a heartbeat though. That stings.

Overall, cant be mad about getting a monster to protect Fields. You?

More #FakeInsider bs that wont be proven true or false.