**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Literally haven’t been doing that so sure I’ll agree

Ok I will be sure to let you know when you are doing it again and you can let me know when I am mindreading.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If Poles somehow gets Darnell Wright, you plug him in as a pro bowl RT from day 1 for 10 years. I get a RT being rich for #9, but damn…. He dominates everyone, Will Anderson couldn’t do anything with him.

With Tev, Wright a pulling Nate Davis, and Fields handing off, Donta Foreman would look like a god.
Thanks Poles. OL gonna be nasty… #calledit

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Eagles felt confident that being surrounded by his teammates from college will put Carter in a good situation as they essentially babysat him throughout college.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Eagles felt confident that being surrounded by his teammates from college will put Carter in a good situation as they essentially babysat him throughout college.
That didn't seem to work out too well.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That didn't seem to work out too well.
Sports talk radio is going ballistic in Atlanta this morning. Mainly because they took a RB at #8 after having a very good rookie run for 1000yds. But they also are getting flooded with calls regarding Carter. Some insiders are saying that the Falcons didn’t like what they heard about Carter and took him off the board. A UGA insider, Rusty Manzell, got on the line and said he was just a love/hate type of player that some wouldn’t vouch for while others would. Another insider said that he needed to be babysat his first couple of years in the league as well. Eagles did their homework and surrounded him with his college teammates that have a big influence on him.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Sports talk radio is going ballistic in Atlanta this morning. Mainly because they took a RB at #8 after having a very good rookie run for 1000yds. But they also are getting flooded with calls regarding Carter. Some insiders are saying that the Falcons didn’t like what they heard about Carter and took him off the board. A UGA insider, Rusty Manzell, got on the line and said he was just a love/hate type of player that some wouldn’t vouch for while others would. Another insider said that he needed to be babysat his first couple of years in the league as well. Eagles did their homework and surrounded him with his college teammates that have a big influence on him.
Sure, I can see that. What I meant was that even with the babysitting he still seemed to have some issues.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He played a part in getting a teammate killed. They are enabling him!

#imjoking