**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's also not a possible way to go at it with Young, because he's already under contract.
How is it not possible? Give them a lower pick this year and a second pick next year that’s performance based. Teams do this all the time.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
How is it not possible? Give them a lower pick this year and a second pick next year that’s performance based. Teams do this all the time.
Ah, I thought you guys were talking financial compensation to Young instead of trade compensation to the Commanders.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’m here for the chase young pipe dream!

PickSix

Liked Posts:
There is this thing called a franchise tag and it has been used by many teams on many players at the end of their initial agreement
Odds of Chase Young being worth $20 mill for a year are looking pretty remote at this point. Just my preference…keep the draft capital.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Young got hurt in the 9th game of his second season. He played in 3 games last season (his 3rd year). The injuries he suffered were not separate being they occurred on the same play where he tore his ACL and patellar tendon. That's the reason why it took him over a year to come back. I don't know what you give up to get him, but at 24 years old he has more potential than any edge rusher in this draft class
You're right. He was pretty bad before then though.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
WTF - Stroud is now the favorite to go second?

Somebody just worked out a deal with the Texans to jump whoever it was to draft at 3?