**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I was really hoping the PJJ to Arizona rumors were just smoke, although I’m really happy Poles went with wright. I’m still SHOOK considering many PFF gurus on this very board explained time and time again that RT and OL really wasn’t a need at all. I was fully prepared to RIP my DICK off! Instead it’s a full on jizz fiesta!

Can’t wait to read how this was actually a great pick now, because I really liked it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How nice of the Ravens to get Lamar some WRs after scapegoating the god Greg Roman

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Go on, we’re listening ?????

You win some, you lose some. Let me know when you have a called it like this.

11- Justin Fields - Predicated on the idea that Niners go Lance or Jones (hopefully Jones) and that no team jumps higher than 11 (looking at you Pats) for a QB. I think there is enough talent at other positions with OL, WRs and Pitts that the teams in the top 10 may not be too found of the idea of trading out of the top 10. Fields seems to be dropping some but he is a Newton-Wilson hybrid IMO and worth the gamble. As it is only 9 spots, able to get the Giants pick for a first and 3rd next year similar to the trade for Mahomes and Watson.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
You win some, you lose some. Let me know when you have a called it like this.

11- Justin Fields - Predicated on the idea that Niners go Lance or Jones (hopefully Jones) and that no team jumps higher than 11 (looking at you Pats) for a QB. I think there is enough talent at other positions with OL, WRs and Pitts that the teams in the top 10 may not be too found of the idea of trading out of the top 10. Fields seems to be dropping some but he is a Newton-Wilson hybrid IMO and worth the gamble. As it is only 9 spots, able to get the Giants pick for a first and 3rd next year similar to the trade for Mahomes and Watson.

Nice man you’re 1 / 1000000!

On a real note, I appreciate you sharing your opinions. Please refrain from the ‘oh well Pole’s thinks’ shtick as you clearly don’t have a fckn clue what poles thinks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nice man you’re 1 / 1000000!

On a real note, I appreciate you sharing your opinions. Please refrain from the ‘oh well Pole’s thinks’ shtick as you clearly don’t have a fckn clue what poles thinks.

Sure as soon as you refrain from cunting about Poles not doing whay you wanted in FA.

Deal?

P.S. I take it that means you dont have a called it better than the above. Keep trying.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Sure as soon as you refrain from cunting about Poles not doing whay you wanted in FA.

Deal?
Well FA technically isn’t over so I would hate to lose the ability to critique current and future moves.

Doesn’t seem like a fair trade for you to quit attempting mind reading

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well FA technically isn’t over so I would hate to lose the ability to critique current and future moves.

Doesn’t seem like a fair trade for you to quit attempting mind reading

I didnt say you couldnt critique. I said maybe stop cunting and whining over and over again about the same moves or lack of moves.