**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears give up- 1350+ 292 = 1,642
Commandoes give up- 1000 + 430 = 1430

That means Sweat's value is only a middle of the 3rd round pick.

I do get that they would have to pay a premium to move up. The 9th pick is the most valuable thing there. This actually ain't a bad trade.

Yes assuming trade up is for a QB so add about 20-30%.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
lol. I can’t find the post. But keep tagging @dentfan for me

I have it at the front as my mock draft.

1682629027464.png

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Weird how people here pick and choose which player regression to ignore.

Which is exactly my point.

People big mad about Chase trade 1.

People big excited about Chase trade 2.

Both regressed.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Which is exactly my point.

People big mad about Chase trade 1.

People big excited about Chase trade 2.

Both regressed.
Yes but one was the 32nd pick while the other is hopefully at a much cheaper price. If not, tell Washington to go enjoy their season with Sam Howell, a poor man’s Trubisky

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Yes assuming trade up is for a QB so add about 20-30%.
I don’t think they trade up for a QB. I really think they like Howel. I think they’d trade up for Gonzalez or Van Ness.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Or they could just sign him with all the cap room the Bears still have next year.
I dont really see that happening. I think he's going to get traded somewhere and whoever has him will extend him/franchise him if he's good. He'll only hit FA if he's washed

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes but one was the 32nd pick while the other is hopefully at a much cheaper price. If not, tell Washington to go enjoy their season with Sam Howell, a poor man’s Trubisky
or panic trade for Chase when you hear GB is interested

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Young has played three games in the last two seasons, with two separate major injuries, and will have to paid soon if he does play well. Not really worth a lot of trade capital imo.
Young got hurt in the 9th game of his second season. He played in 3 games last season (his 3rd year). The injuries he suffered were not separate being they occurred on the same play where he tore his ACL and patellar tendon. That's the reason why it took him over a year to come back. I don't know what you give up to get him, but at 24 years old he has more potential than any edge rusher in this draft class

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
So he turns it around and goes to another team the following year, what was accomplished?
There is this thing called a franchise tag and it has been used by many teams on many players at the end of their initial agreement