**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Reiff was that old.
He was but last year was a real cluster fuck of throwing shit together and not much of it worked at all. Not even sure how many free agents we signed last year are even still on this team. Like i said, you never know and i'd definitely be behind signing Houston. Shit i'm behind signing just about any DE right now. We already have 4 on the roster that i know of with Walker, R.Greene, T.Gipson and D.Robinson and think teams run with about 5 for the 53 sooooo................

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
supplements can make your run up in weight easier but can make you feel like shit on your way there....

Had a similar experience with supplements in the past. Get an insane amount of energy causing me to move around a bunch and want to work out but a drawback is a few hours later, I'll end up having to run to the bathroom and shit. I remain neutral on supplements overall.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, MHJ, Penn St OT, maybe Quinn Ewers all go top 5 along with Joe Alt as a possibility.

Top 10 for sure though needed to get one of those two.
Huge maybe on Ewers… So far, not impressed…

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Gore has 4000 yards receiving and played for one team that made the playoffs in 30s.
what is the point your trying to make? 4000yrds receiving over a 15 yr career so what, not that yards really tell the story...he was averaging just over 2 receptions a game over his career. made the playoffs 3 consecutive years under harbaugh, 1 sb appearance and one playoff game with the bills.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
what is the point your trying to make? 4000yrds receiving over a 15 yr career so what, not that yards really tell the story...he was averaging just over 2 receptions a game over his career. made the playoffs 3 consecutive years under harbaugh, 2 sb appearances and one playoff game with the bills.
Those playoffs were in his 20s before he got to the ring chasing stage, with the same team that drafted him. One at 30. The one game with the Bills was when he was 'ring chasing' as I mentioned.

He's the 20th leading receiving RB of all time. That isn't one dimensional no matter how long it took.

Nonetheless, it is unlikely the Bears sign Houston, or any other single player out there, I agree with that.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Those playoffs were in his 20s before he got to the ring chasing stage, with the same team that drafted him. One at 30. The one game with the Bills was when he was 'ring chasing' as I mentioned.

He's the 20th leading receiving RB of all time. That isn't one dimensional no matter how long it took.

Nonetheless, it is unlikely the Bears sign Houston, or any other single player out there, I agree with that.
20th leading receiving rb of all time, he is only that because of the sheer number of games he's played, he's number 1 in games played...by contrast CMC has about as many receptions as he does at 1/3 of games played.
you cant liken a player that took 15 yrs to amass +400 receptions to a guy that did it in 75 games and say they are both multi dimensional
we can agree to disagree if you dont see it that way.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not advocating "extremely muscle bound". I'm saying just enough to absorb hits without getting injured easily.
I get that, just think on his frame 20 lbs or so is quite a bit of mass

dennehy

Liked Posts:
20th leading receiving rb of all time, he is only that because of the sheer number of games he's played, he's number 1 in games played...by contrast CMC has about as many receptions as he does at 1/3 of games played.
you cant liken a player that took 15 yrs to amass +400 receptions to a guy that did it in 75 games and say they are both multi dimensional
we can agree to disagree if you dont see it that way.
You said he's one dimensional. He's not.

He doesn't need to be one of the best pass catching RBs of all time to not be one dimensional.

And of course longevity matters. As players age they're either less effective or out of the league, so they can't amass any stats. He also had a huge lull under Harbaugh who doesn't really like to throw to RB. He averaged under 20 catches a season and like 140 yards during those 4 years. He averaged about 45 catches for 370 yards before that.