**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
@run and shoot whats you’re secret to gaining 40 pounds of gaining 40 pounds of muscle?

LOL....I don't know that it's a "secret". Anyway......
One part is going with progressively heavier weight when working out. It depends on your goals and what you're
trying to achieve. It's also about diet too. I once put on a decent amount muscle ....but I stopped cuz I was getting too big, plus I wasn't playing sports anymore. If you're serious about this please put "gaining 40 pounds of muscle"......in you're search bar.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL....I don't know that it's a "secret". Anyway......
One part is going with progressively heavier weight when working out. It depends on your goals and what you're
trying to achieve. It's also about diet. If you're serious about this please put "gaining 40 pounds of muscle"......in you're search bar.
It's also about type of exercise. You want to avoid the run on the treadmill stuff and focus more on lifting heavy shit.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The apprehension over Peter Skoronski's arm length reminds me a lot of the panic around Joey Small Hands a couple years ago. So his arms are three quarters of an inch too short to be good? Stack two cellphones on top of each other, that's about the margin you're saying is going to break this guy's career?

Yeah not buying it. You can count his arm length is a knock against him, but discounting any chance of NFL success over it seems dramatic.
Skronski would not be unable to reach those cell phones.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm sure there's a strength and conditioning position open for you with the Bears if you're not too busy with excessively strange, complicated and unnecessary formatting of your ccs posts.

He is though...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Edit........#17,897 in your case u need to stop swallowing and spurting chit outta yer mouth at every turn.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Calorie intake is also important for whatever weight gain a person wants.
I'm sure there's a strength and conditioning position open for you with the Bears if you're not too busy with other projects.

LOL thanks. It can all be looked up. Now what I would like to do is help the Bear offense get better :)(y)

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

From the article:

Darnell Wright, OT, Bears​

Wright has an edge to him on and off the field, and that might be exactly what the Bears’ offensive line needs after allowing quarterback Justin Fields to take 91 sacks combined the past two seasons. Sometimes it’s O.K. to shove defensive linemen after plays for getting too close to the quarterback. It sets the tone, and Wright has that nightclub-bouncer mentality. Besides being a tenacious player, Wright is a polished right tackle and has the work ethic to develop into a quality left tackle. Wright will make an immediate impact in more ways than one for the Bears.”

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: