**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sorry but where is he wrong?
No one is calling DJ Moore a journeyman. Correction, 1 person on twitter called him a journeyman and insecure Bears fans got this completely random Packers fan trending for a clearly uninformed comment. This is like when @Black Rainbow makes a claim that everyone holds the same opinion that was held only by a singular poster. Always reminds me of this legendary post
Now i wouldn't say the Bears didn't matter during the draft because every team matters but the second they traded away the #1 overall, they just end up being lumped in with the rest of the non-contenders and teams who don't take the top talents. The only way they would have stayed a major storyline is if they took the top talent that they passed on.

By the same token who is crying about him being called a journeyman? I saw one tweet. Maybe his and your rants should be directed at the actual insecure Bears fan as no one here appears to give a shit about Moore being called a journey except @Montucky.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
By the same token who is crying about him being called a journeyman? I saw one tweet. Maybe his and your rants shoukd be directed at the actual insecure Bears fan as no one here appears to give a shit about Moore being called a journey except @Montucky.
So butthurt lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So butthurt lol

Says the guy complaining on a message board about insecure Bears fans none of whom are on this message board.

Does anyone here care that Moore was called a journeyman?