**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Louis Riddick is on board with what Poles has done.

Kind of seems like most of the media is very on board with the bears

It'll be annoying if the bears become this year's turnaround team media darlings.

Prob just being petty, but to me it seems more fun when they come out of nowhere and surprise the league.

Tho I suppose I am getting ahead of myself. Bears still have to not suck

Last edited:

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I’m confused bc I was told he didn’t have pass rush abilities. Are you suggesting different coaches have asked him to do different things?

I think you’re lying.
I've read multiple articles saying he and Pickens both were in a D that did not allow them to pressure the QB, just mirror the C and defend the run.
I read one game (maybe GA tech) Dexter was specifically asked to rush the QB and he totally dominated the game.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I've read multiple articles saying he and Pickens both were in a D that did not allow them to pressure the QB, just mirror the C and defend the run.
I read one game (maybe GA tech) Dexter was specifically asked to rush the QB and he totally dominated the game.
I just said that.

Both Dexter and Pickens experienced coaching changes in their college careers. They were asked to do different things under each coach. Just like my post and move on.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you look at just his face, eyes and nose he looks like Tom Brady. When I first glanced at the pic I thought someone photoshopped Brady to it.
Thats funny had to go back and look and he does

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How do you improve the quick passing in the off season?

Footwork and mechanics but of course will have to see if it sticks when faced with real presssure.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Footwork and mechanics but of course will have to see if it sticks when faced with real presssure.
Yeah. Footwork and mechanics means little playing pitch and catch. Will have to translate when he’s reading the defense and getting pressured