**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@remydat lots of cunting about the Claypool trade going on in here, haven’t seen you come in once! Kinda shocking considering the amount of whining you did about me complaining about the trade even after I posted a number of times being relatively positive about it

Give zero fucks at this point. The cunts have nothing original to say and all we can do is see how he performs. And then even if he has a good season, the cunts are going to cry about the fact we have to pay him to keep him.

Honestly didn't know the trans movement was so strong on CCS as a lot of men identifying as cunts on here. I hope they find peace and happiness in their newfound identity.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
As always, you're just being intellectually dishonest, and think you can spew a bunch of shit, and think people will believe what you have to say.

In 2020 Curtis Samuel had 851 receiving yards and 3 receiving TDs. He also had 200 rushing yards and 2 TDs for a total of 1051 and 5 TDs. By comparison; in 2020 Chase Claypool had 873 receiving yards and 9 TDs. He only had 16 rushing yards but had the same number of TDs (2). For a total of 889 yards and 11 TDs. So who had the better season?
Talking about his second year, which BaBaBlacksheep also assured was me was better than any year Curtis Sameul had.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Give zero fucks at this point. The cunts have nothing original to say and all we can do is see how he performs. And then even if he has a good season, the cunts are going to cry about the fact we have to pay him to keep him.

Honestly didn't know the trans movement was so strong on CCS as a lot of men identifying as cunts on here. I hope they find peace and happiness in their newfound identity.

Yup. It's a lose/lose situation. He plays bad.... Poles fucked up. He plays good and we have to pay him.... Poles fucked up. Any rookie that does well this year that was drafted pick 32 or later..... "That was the guy Poles should have drafted!!!"

Short of a 1,400 yard All Pro season people are gonna be upset.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Talking about his second year, which BaBaBlacksheep also assured was me was better than any year Curtis Sameul had.
in 2020 and 2021 Claypool had more receiving yards 873 and 860 compared to Samuel who had 850 yards in 2020 and 27 in 2021. He also had more Tds 9 in 2020 and 3 in 2021 compared to Samuel who had 3 in 2020 and 0 in 2021. So yes, Claypool did have more receiving yards in his second season than Samuel has ever had in his career.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
184lbs and how? He missed 5 games and finished the season with 31 receptions for 523 yards and seven touchdowns. In a 16 game season season that's 697 yards and 9.3 TDs. Claypool had 873 and 11 TDs.
Next time i'll actually look up the stats before i make assumptions and post about them. LOL

Either way Dotson was having a pretty good rookie season and doing it with shit at QB. Yes i know Big Ben was not Big Ben anymore but they were still throwing a ton in Pitt and still hitting close to 4,000 yds passing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This is pretty fucking gross tbh and im kind of shocked it came from you. My friend @nc0gnet0 is trans and is very happy not having male genitalia.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
in 2020 and 2021 Claypool had more receiving yards 873 and 860 compared to Samuel who had 850 yards in 2020 and 27 in 2021. He also had more Tds 9 in 2020 and 3 in 2021 compared to Samuel who had 3 in 2020 and 0 in 2021. So yes, Claypool did have more receiving yards in his second season than Samuel has ever had in his career.
By like nineteen yards. Somehow that outweighs four more touchdowns and two hundred yards on the ground. Even though earlier you claimed touchdowns were more important than yards?

It all gets very confusing. You could just say "Oh yea I suppose that yeah Curtis Samuel did have that one good year yeah" but instead you're defending this dude who caught fourteen balls for the Bears last year like he's your fucking mother.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They're going to talk about if the NFC North has opened up for Justin Fields and the Bears since Rodgers is now gone on Sporstcenter at 6pm et.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is pretty fucking gross tbh and im kind of shocked it came from you. My friend @nc0gnet0 is trans and is very happy not having male genitalia.

I said I hope you guys find peace and happiness. I encourage all of you to find your true authentic selves.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
They're going to talk about if the NFC North has opened up for Justin Fields and the Bears since Rodgers is now gone on Sporstcenter at 6pm et.
Wow can you tell me what brand of typewriter I should buy and when's traffic and weather together on the eights and oh yeah I'm getting on this boat called the Titanic we'll be in New York in six days they say.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Wow can you tell me what brand of typewriter I should buy and when's traffic and weather together on the eights and oh yeah I'm getting on this boat called the Titanic we'll be in New York in six days they say.
No

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Did you miss the PeckerNation melt down earlier?