**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bryce Young is shorter than Kyler Murray. Young has the talent but I question if he has the ability to overcome his size.

Ps5x14Gdo2OltJ88.jpg

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The common misconception is that Fields is actually a good pocket passer. That hasn’t been evident in Chicago, given the shortcomings on offense. But when Fields has a clean pocket, he’s completing nearly 70% of his passes and averaging 8.7 yards per attempt.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why do writers persist in trying to make Fields another Brady. He doesn't have to be a great pocket passer, he does so much outside of the pocket that it's just not necessary. If he turns out to also be a good pocket passer....even better. It's the new NFL....very few QBs left that are statues. Most of these guys are mobile and do a lot of their business outside of the tackles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The common misconception is that Fields is actually a good pocket passer. That hasn’t been evident in Chicago, given the shortcomings on offense. But when Fields has a clean pocket, he’s completing nearly 70% of his passes and averaging 8.7 yards per attempt.

Wait, so you mean that if you give him a clean pocket he can throw?

Its like these goobers(just zabavka) never watched fields in college. You give him time to throw and he will light up teams.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sucks for now, but makes sense the bears did not reach or panic for a DE this year

Would be fun if everything else works out this year and they could drop two 1sts on DE.

(I know, getting waaaay ahead of myself here)