**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Will Big Eagles Payday Affect Carter?

Carter is the first of the draft’s first-round selections to sign a contract. Last week, he signed a fully guaranteed four-year deal worth $21.8 million.

And there are multiple ways NFL players, especially young ones, often react to getting large sums of guaranteed money. For some, it ignites them to work harder, do more, try harder, so as to prove they’re worth the contract.

But some get comfortable. A sense of entitlement enters the picture and effort and work levels off.

Well it seems that question didn't take long to answer.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

Will Big Eagles Payday Affect Carter?

Carter is the first of the draft’s first-round selections to sign a contract. Last week, he signed a fully guaranteed four-year deal worth $21.8 million.

And there are multiple ways NFL players, especially young ones, often react to getting large sums of guaranteed money. For some, it ignites them to work harder, do more, try harder, so as to prove they’re worth the contract.

But some get comfortable. A sense of entitlement enters the picture and effort and work levels off.

Well it seems that question didn't take long to answer.
Why? He posted a video wearing Georgia colors with his georgia/Philly teammates. Or is the music offensive?

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
I'm glad the Bears passed on Carter, but I'd be very hesitant to draw conclusions from a silly video of a dude posing to the camera while wearing a bandana and listening to hip hop. There's no way to conclude he's part of a gang based off of this. Fuck, there's much more incriminating stuff out there about Derrick Rose and I'd sell my kidneys to have prime DRose back in Chicago.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The great Chris Simms talks about Fields' throwing motion. I hate this guy.

Chris Simms is such a dumbass. Go to youtube and look for Chris Simms career highlights, the video is just over 5 minutes long for CAREER highlights.

Now watch Fields throwing highlights. He steps at his target(correct motion), he shifts weight through lower body and hip rotation to transfer to upper body(correct motion), Even flips his hips on off balance and throwing on the run. Will not critique arm motion as he throws on different angles depending on the throw being made. At times with quick outs or slants when they actually run them, he can be a little flat footed and that is something he was said to have worked on this offseason.

Simms wants so desperately for Fields to fail and usually ends up looking the fool that he is

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Why? He posted a video wearing Georgia colors with his georgia/Philly teammates. Or is the music offensive?
Didn't even have volume on. But thanks for jumping to the "you're a racist" conclusion.

I see a guy that has had at best questionable football priorities and pending legal issues being completely tone deaf. I don't need a fluff video of him sweating and working out, but considering all the question marks surrounding him and his "effort", it seems he has no idea how to project a better image of himself.

There are zero indications that he has any real desire to do what he has to to become a dominant NFL player and is more concerned with the image he projects. After saying he would be in better shape for rookie mini camp he was still overweight and Philly is already making excuses for him. Nothing points to him changing course.

Failen Carter

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Didn't even have volume on. But thanks for jumping to the "you're a racist" conclusion.

I see a guy that has had at best questionable football priorities and pending legal issues being completely tone deaf. I don't need a fluff video of him sweating and working out, but considering all the question marks surrounding him and his "effort", it seems he has no idea how to project a better image of himself.

There are zero indications that he has any real desire to do what he has to to become a dominant NFL player and is more concerned with the image he projects. After saying he would be in better shape for rookie mini camp he was still overweight and Philly is already making excuses for him. Nothing points to him changing course.

Failen Carter
Wow, not sure where you read racist in my post. Also still not sure why a Georgia player posting a video in Georgia colors with his teammates/friends is offensive either. I guess I should think poorly of Nolan Smith and Ringo for being a part of this video as well