**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you don't think it should to be part of a top QB's tool set, you need to pay more attention. The reason that Running QBs like Allen and Hurts arrived, is their improvement from the pocket.

I wouldn't call either a "precision passer" from the pocket. This seems more like a "Fields has to be a passer like Brady, Brees etc" take. Doesnt need to be, is all I'm saying

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't call either a "precision passer" from the pocket. This seems more like a "Fields has to be a passer like Brady, Brees etc" take. Doesnt need to be, is all I'm saying
I believe you're overthinking this.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You're a tool. Jalen carter has issues, this video isn't really one of them. Beach or whoever the fuck the Blackhawks player was dealt with a really fucked up situation and everyone with the Blackhawks should be ashamed what happened. Still, no adult should let an "authority-figure" molest you or whatever the fuck happened.
Yeah, all those "adults" Larry Nasser molested should be ashamed of themselves.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He sure does. Called me a Nazi during my Trubisky hating days. Called countless posters names because of their Fields opinions. Now he seems to think any black man wearing red or blue is a gang member. If only the Bears drafted Carter so he could have the exact opposite opinion of the one he has now.
Another rapist apologizer chiming in.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Yeah, all those "adults" Larry Nasser molested should be ashamed of themselves.
Doesn't apply. He was a doctor who almost assuredly fooled people with his profession into thinking what he was doing was normal.

If the video guy fooled beach into inserting his penis in his mouth because the blu-ray player wasn't working, then beach might have other issues too

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Doesn't apply. He was a doctor who almost assuredly fooled people with his profession into thinking what he was doing was normal.

If the video guy fooled beach into inserting his penis in his mouth because the blu-ray player wasn't working, then beach might have other issues too

Sorry, wasn't aware you were the authority on which types of sexual abuse are the victims fault and which are the predators fault.

My apologies.

You should contact Brad Aldrich he could really use a reference for his job resume.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Sorry, wasn't aware you were the authority on which types of sexual abuse are the victims fault and which are the predators fault.

My apologies.
As a doctor I'd think you'd be able to critically think through things. Also, never the victims fault, just doesn't make sense sometimes. THANKS SOFTY!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

“Chicago Bears​

They’re all in on Justin Fields (for now).​

The best-case scenario for the Bears in 2023 is relatively straightforward. Justin Fields, with an upgraded supporting cast, makes a leap in his third year. He leaves no doubt that he’s their quarterback of the future, and the Bears can use the capital they accumulated from trading out of the no. 1 spot in the 2023 draft to build around him, and they emerge as an up-and-coming team in a wide-open NFC.

Fields started 15 games last season. Extended over the course of an entire season, the Bears’ performance in those starts would’ve ranked 20th in offensive expected points added per play. That was with arguably the worst supporting cast in the league. Fields’s legs and big-play ability gave the Bears offense a baseline of competency. This offseason, they added wide receiver D.J. Moore in the trade with Carolina for the no. 1 pick and made upgrades on the offensive line, signing guard Nate Davis and using a first-round pick on tackle Darnell Wright. Meanwhile, the Bears will go from having the NFL’s fifth-hardest schedule a year ago to having the fifth-easiest projected schedule in 2023. There’s a realistic scenario where they emerge as an exciting playoff team.”

Is it arguable that Fields had the worst supporting cast in the league?

I mean, was there a worse roster than the bears? Is it even close? Cause I don't think so.