**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
still don't understand why Fields HAS to be a precision pocket passer. He doesn't
If you don't think it should to be part of a top QB's tool set, you need to pay more attention. The reason that Running QBs like Allen and Hurts arrived, is their improvement from the pocket.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Chris Simms is such a dumbass. Go to youtube and look for Chris Simms career highlights, the video is just over 5 minutes long for CAREER highlights.

Now watch Fields throwing highlights. He steps at his target(correct motion), he shifts weight through lower body and hip rotation to transfer to upper body(correct motion), Even flips his hips on off balance and throwing on the run. Will not critique arm motion as he throws on different angles depending on the throw being made. At times with quick outs or slants when they actually run them, he can be a little flat footed and that is something he was said to have worked on this offseason.

Simms wants so desperately for Fields to fail and usually ends up looking the fool that he is
We all know Fields is working on his throwing motion and has been since last offseason, just hearing Chris Simms talk about it always seems more cringe.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wow, not sure where you read racist in my post. Also still not sure why a Georgia player posting a video in Georgia colors with his teammates/friends is offensive either. I guess I should think poorly of Nolan Smith and Ringo for being a part of this video as well
LOL, as if questioning if I was offended by the music wasn't a insinuation of being racist. If you are insinuate it just man up and say it.

And where did I ever say I was offended by the video?

Reload your SJW pop gun you misfired. Or go back to blaming 18yr old rape vicitims for their weakness.

All I said was it was doing nothing to dispel the the image many teams had of him as an entitled, lazy, non-driven player,that continues to be overweight and concerned with many things more so than football and if anything reinforces those concerns. As for the other players, they are not facing legal troubles, or questionable work ethics, or are overweight. They don't have the image issue that Carter does that could use just a small effort at rehabilitation.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Chris Simms is such a dumbass. Go to youtube and look for Chris Simms career highlights, the video is just over 5 minutes long for CAREER highlights.

Now watch Fields throwing highlights. He steps at his target(correct motion), he shifts weight through lower body and hip rotation to transfer to upper body(correct motion), Even flips his hips on off balance and throwing on the run. Will not critique arm motion as he throws on different angles depending on the throw being made. At times with quick outs or slants when they actually run them, he can be a little flat footed and that is something he was said to have worked on this offseason.

Simms wants so desperately for Fields to fail and usually ends up looking the fool that he is
He needed to tweak his elbow higher, especially on throws to the side and is, so no worries. His hands are smaller so he'll be better off keeping things lined up and not torquing his wrist as much. Ball slips on him on too many of those.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
LOL, as if questioning if I was offended by the music wasn't a insinuation of being racist. If you are insinuate it just man up and say it.

And where did I ever say I was offended by the video?

Reload your SJW pop gun you misfired. Or go back to blaming 18yr old rape vicitims for their weakness.

All I said was it was doing nothing to dispel the the image many teams had of him as an entitled, lazy, non-driven player,that continues to be overweight and concerned with many things more so than football and if anything reinforces those concerns. As for the other players, they are not facing legal troubles, or questionable work ethics, or are overweight. They don't have the image issue that Carter does that could use just a small effort at rehabilitation.
It literally doesn't reinforce anything. I never called you racist. You get real sensitive anytime anyone questions you, huh?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

Will Big Eagles Payday Affect Carter?

Carter is the first of the draft’s first-round selections to sign a contract. Last week, he signed a fully guaranteed four-year deal worth $21.8 million.

And there are multiple ways NFL players, especially young ones, often react to getting large sums of guaranteed money. For some, it ignites them to work harder, do more, try harder, so as to prove they’re worth the contract.

But some get comfortable. A sense of entitlement enters the picture and effort and work levels off.

Well it seems that question didn't take long to answer.
Is there any question now the Bears took the Wright player.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Well since that video is meaningless, I'd say it doesn't impact much. There has been actual damning reports about him that have come out post draft though
the video highlights how immature carter is and in a world where social media is everywhere, subbing song lyrics on your post when its about drugs, money and gangs...leave the subs off and it would have been fine but whatever...lol smith and ringo look like they wanted no part of it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yep............have seen those. I would say Carter was off the Bears draft boards after his failed pro day non-workout.
100% agree. Sounds like the Bears put Wright through a pretty tough workout. I think his pro day said enough. There was no need to put Carter through a workout because he would have failed.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It literally doesn't reinforce anything. I never called you racist. You get real sensitive anytime anyone questions you, huh?
I find it odd that you get triggered by someone questioning a largerly regarded lazy ass black guy for putting out a video that doesn't help his cause, and cite my offense to his music, that I never heard, as the real reason I thought it was ill advised, but you blame an 18 yo white kid for his weaknes, calling him a pussy, for being raped by a man in a position of authority.

So as a white kid, get raped after just being called up to the NHL team of your dreams by a grown man in a position of authority-you're a "pussy"

Put out a tone deaf video as a back kid, acting the fool in a vehicle after just being involved in a vehicular homicide and being largely considered disinterested in football. Nothing to see here leave him alone.

Got it.

You really have jumped the shark as a SJW. My condolences

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I find it odd that you get triggered by someone questioning a largerly regarded lazy ass black guy for putting out a video that doesn't help his cause, and cite my offense to his music, that I never heard, as the real reason I thought it was ill advised, but you blame an 18 yo white kid for his weaknes, calling him a pussy, for being raped by a man in a position of authority.

So as a white kid, get raped after just being called up to the NHL team of your dreams by a grown man in a position of authority-you're a "pussy"

Put out a tone deaf video as a back kid, acting the fool in a vehicle after just being involved in a vehicular homicide and being largely considered disinterested in football. Nothing to see here leave him alone.

Got it.

You really have jumped the shark as a SJW. My condolences
You're a tool. Jalen carter has issues, this video isn't really one of them. Beach or whoever the fuck the Blackhawks player was dealt with a really fucked up situation and everyone with the Blackhawks should be ashamed what happened. Still, no adult should let an "authority-figure" molest you or whatever the fuck happened.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He sure does. Called me a Nazi during my Trubisky hating days. Called countless posters names because of their Fields opinions. Now he seems to think any black man wearing red or blue is a gang member. If only the Bears drafted Carter so he could have the exact opposite opinion of the one he has now.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm glad the Bears passed on Carter, but I'd be very hesitant to draw conclusions from a silly video of a dude posing to the camera while wearing a bandana and listening to hip hop. There's no way to conclude he's part of a gang based off of this. Fuck, there's much more incriminating stuff out there about Derrick Rose and I'd sell my kidneys to have prime DRose back in Chicago.

About to say there was no gang sign in the video. Looks to be wearing GA colors and that thing he does with hands is not the sign for bloods.

Last edited: