**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
LOL, as if questioning if I was offended by the music wasn't a insinuation of being racist. If you are insinuate it just man up and say it.

And where did I ever say I was offended by the video?

Reload your SJW pop gun you misfired. Or go back to blaming 18yr old rape vicitims for their weakness.

All I said was it was doing nothing to dispel the the image many teams had of him as an entitled, lazy, non-driven player,that continues to be overweight and concerned with many things more so than football and if anything reinforces those concerns. As for the other players, they are not facing legal troubles, or questionable work ethics, or are overweight. They don't have the image issue that Carter does that could use just a small effort at rehabilitation.
Bump this, your detractors are having a hard time defending their BS.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bryce Young is shorter than Kyler Murray. Young has the talent but I question if he has the ability to overcome his size.

View attachment 29151
The inch shorter is less of a concern than the complete lack of girth. His arms and legs are pencil thin. Not sure how any team meetin him wouldn't be shocked by his frailty. He makes RGIII look thick. He won't last to a second contract.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't even have volume on. But thanks for jumping to the "you're a racist" conclusion.

I see a guy that has had at best questionable football priorities and pending legal issues being completely tone deaf. I don't need a fluff video of him sweating and working out, but considering all the question marks surrounding him and his "effort", it seems he has no idea how to project a better image of himself.

There are zero indications that he has any real desire to do what he has to to become a dominant NFL player and is more concerned with the image he projects. After saying he would be in better shape for rookie mini camp he was still overweight and Philly is already making excuses for him. Nothing points to him changing course.

Failen Carter

Tone deaf how?

I was ok passing on Carter cause the concerns, but I see zero problems in this video

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Is it arguable that Fields had the worst supporting cast in the league?

I mean, was there a worse roster than the bears? Is it even close? Cause I don't think so.
6 of the WRs from last year had contracts that expired in the offseason. Only 2 of them got new contracts (both with the Bears) for un-garaunteed vet min contracts. The NFL has answered this question with their checkbook.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Because he is old and will get hurt and sit and collect his $$'s, stupid move by Jets.

I'd love that to be true.

Legit dream scenario is rodgers getting hurt early, Wilson coming in and actually playing well, then the Jets deciding to roll with wilson while rodgers cries on the bench.

In reality, that old fuck has eyes in the back of his head and knows when he's about to get hit. Doubt he gets hurt

msadows

Liked Posts:
The inch shorter is less of a concern than the complete lack of girth. His arms and legs are pencil thin. Not sure how any team meetin him wouldn't be shocked by his frailty. He makes RGIII look thick. He won't last to a second contract.

Ask anyone and they will tell you girth matters more than length.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I find it odd that you get triggered by someone questioning a largerly regarded lazy ass black guy for putting out a video that doesn't help his cause, and cite my offense to his music, that I never heard, as the real reason I thought it was ill advised, but you blame an 18 yo white kid for his weaknes, calling him a pussy, for being raped by a man in a position of authority.

So as a white kid, get raped after just being called up to the NHL team of your dreams by a grown man in a position of authority-you're a "pussy"

Put out a tone deaf video as a back kid, acting the fool in a vehicle after just being involved in a vehicular homicide and being largely considered disinterested in football. Nothing to see here leave him alone.

Got it.

You really have jumped the shark as a SJW. My condolences

did you just say sjw?