**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Davenport has never been as good as him though. So they downgraded the position
True, was just saying i'm sure their thinking that with Davenport and Daniel Hunter that they'll be fine and probably just wanted to rid themselves of Z.Smith after he told them he wanted a new deal or to be released.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Value is value. Poles obviously no longer wanted Quinn either and he's 2 years older at 32..
Yeah i agree with @Chicagosports89 that they definitely downgraded going from Z.Smith to Davenport but they are probably starting to think of life after K.Cousins and starting to get rid of bigger contracts or certain players which might be why they're also ready to dump D.Cook. That's what Poles was all about doing last year.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
What games will you guys be traveling to this season?

For my yearly trip I've decided that im going to see Cowboys @ Eagles week 9 and then head over to NY for Chargers @ Jets.

I couldn't imagine being like some of the soft ass out of towners on this board who think these cities are warzones. I'm going to eat so much good food and talk that premium shit as I always do and i will come back to beautiful South Florida happy and unscathed.
Hitting the Bears/Chiefs game in KC on September 24th.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"As a precautionary move, the Lions held Gibbs out of rookie minicamp after he tweaked his ankle Friday, but he still took the field to learn from the coaching staff and support his teammates."

Season ending injury by week 7 confirmed.