**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Do you splash with a trade for Young if a reasonable trade can be made, and then sign another such as Floyd or Ngakoue to really bolster as well as the rotational pieces already on the team?
my guess is only way young is traded right now is if a team is willing to overpay otherwise commies will keep him till trade deadline in hopes he puts up big numbers increasing his trade value

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Do you splash with a trade for Young if a reasonable trade can be made, and then sign another such as Floyd or Ngakoue to really bolster as well as the rotational pieces already on the team?
I'd make the trade in a heartbeat.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
my guess is only way young is traded right now is if a team is willing to overpay otherwise commies will keep him till trade deadline in hopes he puts up big numbers increasing his trade value
couldn't agree more. What would you consider an overpay?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They hired him with the intention of firing him after one year. Of course he was going to stick it to them like that. This is what happens when you really tank for a protracted amount of time, and why its a course with so much peril (and has such a lack of track record of success).

The Bears should've taken note, because what is Matt Eberflus going to do if the Bears have only a handful of wins and he knows he's gone on Black Monday? Is he going to do right by an organizaiton that didn't do right by him?

Right it was all part of Lovie's ingenious plan to have Mills convert on 4th and 20.

And lol at thinking Eberflus is in jeopardy.

@Raskolnikov If you are missing any product I have a good idea who stole it.

What games will you guys be traveling to this season?

For my yearly trip I've decided that im going to see Cowboys @ Eagles week 9 and then head over to NY for Chargers @ Jets.

I couldn't imagine being like some of the soft ass out of towners on this board who think these cities are warzones. I'm going to eat so much good food and talk that premium shit as I always do and i will come back to beautiful South Florida happy and unscathed.

So what you are saying is you are going in Eagles gear and talking shit to Cowboys fans.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No, i will be wearing my NC Community College sweater and pretend like i play for UNCs JV football team.
That isnt going to work as the NC Community College is filled with blue collar guys hardened by life. Not whiny cunts that cry over spilled milk over and over and over again.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well we can count out trading for Z.Smith from the Vikings because the Browns just traded for him.