**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What games will you guys be traveling to this season?

For my yearly trip I've decided that im going to see Cowboys @ Eagles week 9 and then head over to NY for Chargers @ Jets.

I couldn't imagine being like some of the soft ass out of towners on this board who think these cities are warzones. I'm going to eat so much good food and talk that premium shit as I always do and i will come back to beautiful South Florida happy and unscathed.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

For my yearly trip I've decided that im going to see Cowboys @ Eagles week 9 and then head over to NY for Chargers @ Jets.

I couldn't imagine being like some of the soft ass out of towners on this board who think these cities are warzones. I'm going to eat so much good food and talk that premium shit as I always do and i will come back to beautiful South Florida happy and unscathed.
You know its just me saying this but I think you taking the subway one or two days every few years might give you a slightly different perspective than somebody who takes it multiple times every day.

Its like people who spend four days in Maboneng then are like "psssht South Africa is doing great nothing's wrong you're all just wrong wrong wrong" like come the fuck on who you crappin'.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

you coming to Chicago?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think compared to last year the offense will actually be a lot more like the finished product than it was at the start of last year. The DL and LB corps will be revamped enough it may take time to know how it shakes out.

I'm not giving Love any slack though. If the guy isn't up to speed after having three years to prepare that's on him and the Packers brass.
Love has had 2 games worth of passes in the NFL. I get that he's been here long enough but he'll still need to see more from the pocket before we know what's up.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Me and my buddies are discussing going to the Bear, Charger game at So Fi.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I’m a season ticket holder and there is no way I’m selling my tickets, but is this guy for real?

Greg, maybe I’m selling my tickets to a Bear fan that happens to live in Wisconsin you moron.

It's so dumb how fragile some of these 'fans' are about visiting fans attending games. If the product on the field is good, people won't be selling their tickets. If the product sucks, people will happily sell it for some extra spending cash. Instead of worrying about who is buying the tickets, just get good. I agree with you, @playthrough2001 that Greg is a moron.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know its just me saying this but I think you taking the subway one or two days every few years might give you a slightly different perspective than somebody who takes it multiple times every day.

Its like people who spend four days in Maboneng then are like "psssht South Africa is doing great nothing's wrong you're all just wrong wrong wrong" like come the fuck on who you crappin'.
Sure but there are countless people who live in these big cities who don't deal with half the shit these out of towners make up. I live in Boca Raton, the rich retired Jew(i can say that) capital of the country and within it is a section filled with violent, drug addicted trailer park trash. I can drive 15min to Delray Beach and find poverty and gangs.

I didn't think this was news but everywhere has violent crime but every single day in these cities people live their lives with nothing happening to them. The right make up shit about Chicago because the majority of people there don't agree with their politics. The same way people on the left who have never lived in Florida cant wait to tell you what a shithole its become and how everyone is moving out of it. *Whispers: People are moving here in droves.*

It's almost as if everyone makes shit up to push their politics.