**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
So, if the book on him is that he is lazy, more worried about style vs substance, not football dedicated, I would think it would behoove him to avoid putting out a video where he seems more concerned with his rep and appearance than anything football.

Does the video make a difference in how he will play. Absolutely not. He will either give a shit or he won't.

But if I am an Eagles fan, if he feels the need to post videos on social media, I would much rather he be posting a video of himputting in work instead.

A video of him drinking margaritas laying in a chaise lounge in Cancun, or sitting on a couch planning Madden with a big bag of Funyons would be just as tone deaf.
You explain why carter is an ass loser so well, thank you.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow they completely ripped off a content creator who does this exact same thing, complete with the music and everything. They are not geniuses, just copy cats.

Ya wow, complete ripoff. Still some good stuff in there. Falcons twitter changed their names to the red stallions

And now i feel like a complete idiot for never realizing the falcons logo looks like an F

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Me too. Opening against the Packers is a perfectly fair way to assess how much better or worse these qbs and these teams have gotten.

eh

these days it seems like it takes 3-4 games to tell who these teams are

the reduced offseason has really made a mess of the first few weeks of football