**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy shit you really are a moron.

I knew Hurts was going to be a good QB after the 2021 season and i'm not alone on that. people were absolutely waiting to see if he could do more in the passing game but he still was good with 3,100+ yds and 16 TD's you idiot. not my fault that you're a moron, probably your daddy's fault.

J.Goff is absolutely a good QB, he's not great but he damn sure is good. 4,400+ yds, 29 TD's and just 7 INT's for Detroit last year you idiot.

Now dance your way out of this you moron.
Im old enough to remember when you said Goff wasn't good but he also wasn't bad.

Plan on having an actual opinion anytime soon?

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i'm pumped to see fields vs love in week 1...at the end of it all
one coach will say we didnt expect him to come out of the gates red hot
and
the other coach will say this is the growth we've seen over the offseason.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
i'm pumped to see fields vs love in week 1...at the end of it all
one coach will say we didnt expect him to come out of the gates red hot
and
the other coach will say this is the growth we've seen over the offseason.
Me too. Opening against the Packers is a perfectly fair way to assess how much better or worse these qbs and these teams have gotten.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Me too. Opening against the Packers is a perfectly fair way to assess how much better or worse these qbs and these teams have gotten.

And to ad, it will be measurable stick just compare their (QB) progress at the end of the season game as well.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
It'll be refreshing one day when coaches drop the bullshit. "Bryce is operation as the QB2 right now, he's gotta earn it." Really? You traded the farm for the guy thinking he can be the franchise saviour but "he's got to earn it?" Who are you fooling here exactly?
Their gm said Dalton is qb1 and that whenever corral or young is ready, then they will take the field lol. Imagine Matt corral being their qb1

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, if the book on him is that he is lazy, more worried about style vs substance, not football dedicated, I would think it would behoove him to avoid putting out a video where he seems more concerned with his rep and appearance than anything football.

Does the video make a difference in how he will play. Absolutely not. He will either give a shit or he won't.

But if I am an Eagles fan, if he feels the need to post videos on social media, I would much rather he be posting a video of himputting in work instead.

A video of him drinking margaritas laying in a chaise lounge in Cancun, or sitting on a couch planning Madden with a big bag of Funyons would be just as tone deaf.

Well, I hear what you're saying and I know we've all kind of moved on at this point

But just have to add... In this instance, he's just riding in a car with teammates.

Last edited: