**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Ahhhh, still Hurts and Goff weren't bad QB's before last year.

Sure bud.

Pretty sure people did not think Goff and Hurts were good prior to last year, but ok.

People thought hurts was just a running QB who the eagles would move on from.

Do we need Anytime to come in here and find posts of you saying hurts and goff are trash?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Tone deaf how?

I was ok passing on Carter cause the concerns, but I see zero problems in this video
So, if the book on him is that he is lazy, more worried about style vs substance, not football dedicated, I would think it would behoove him to avoid putting out a video where he seems more concerned with his rep and appearance than anything football.

Does the video make a difference in how he will play. Absolutely not. He will either give a shit or he won't.

But if I am an Eagles fan, if he feels the need to post videos on social media, I would much rather he be posting a video of himputting in work instead.

A video of him drinking margaritas laying in a chaise lounge in Cancun, or sitting on a couch planning Madden with a big bag of Funyons would be just as tone deaf.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just want to know when the Tampa bay game is so I can make a hotel reservation. Just release the thing already!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Goff, Tua and Hurts are not bad QB's.
Ahhhh, still Hurts and Goff weren't bad QB's before last year.

The point was the dude is sucking off Hurts saying no way Fields can take a similar leap but before last season he was shitting on Hurts calling him a bad QB.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Feel free to lookup "bloods gang sign" I saw this ......

It Didn't Take Long For Jalen Carter To Justify Bears' .

I was done with him after he show up for his "job interview" / combine work-out unprepared and outta shape.
Bottom line......Carter needs to get smart and keep a low profile. We were right to pass on him.
And now he has this below to deal with.........

Jalen Carter named in $40 million suit from Devin Willock's .

Who should I call to run down for me info about bloods gang signs so we can settle this shit?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
About to say there was no gang sign in the video. Looks to be wearing GA colors and that thing he does with hands is not the sign for bloods.

@run and shoot can you confirm this? Thanks pal!

I was done with him after he show up for his "job interview" / combine work-out unprepared and outta shape.
Bottom line......Carter needs to get smart and keep a low profile. We were right to pass on him.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Who should I call to run down for me info about bloods gang signs so we can settle this shit?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
#18,516 Check with the person who failed to abort a troll in the 2nd month ?

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sure bud.

Pretty sure people did not think Goff and Hurts were good prior to last year, but ok.

People thought hurts was just a running QB who the eagles would move on from.

Do we need Anytime to come in here and find posts of you saying hurts and goff are trash?
Holy shit you really are a moron.

I knew Hurts was going to be a good QB after the 2021 season and i'm not alone on that. people were absolutely waiting to see if he could do more in the passing game but he still was good with 3,100+ yds and 16 TD's you idiot. not my fault that you're a moron, probably your daddy's fault.

J.Goff is absolutely a good QB, he's not great but he damn sure is good. 4,400+ yds, 29 TD's and just 7 INT's for Detroit last year you idiot. In 2018 Goff threw for 4,700 yds, 32 TD's and 12 INT's. In 2019 4,600+ yds, 22 TD's.

Now dance your way out of this you moron.

Last edited: