**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Monty will be missed but herbert is ready to step into the starting role and we can spend one of our 4th or 5th rounders to back him up.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Stings a little, but even Herbert is an upgrade. I expect us to get someone in the draft.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:

But how selective is Ryan Poles?! Both last year and this year the Bears have been rumored to be involved in calling alot of Free Agents and bidding on quite a few only to lose out and go after plan B and C. I wouldn't say resulting to plan B and so on is being selective. It speaks to me that he doesn't know exactly which direction to spend and is just trying to value buy where possible.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
But how selective is Ryan Poles?! Both last year and this year the Bears have been rumored to be involved in calling alot of Free Agents and bidding on quite a few only to lose out and go after plan B and C. I wouldn't say resulting to plan B and so on is being selective. It speaks to me that he doesn't know exactly which direction to spend and is just trying to value buy where possible.
Where do you get this?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Robinson or Gibbs would be perfect, but don't think they'll take a RB at 9, and Gibbs won't last until their pick in the 2nd. Would take some clever maneuvering.

At any rate, I hope the guy they get to replace him is faster and more explosive than Montgomery was. He also needs to be able to block, which is not a strong suit for Herbert.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
He can't pass block or catch the ball.
Those weren't exactly strong parts of Monty's game either. He was incredibly average in those areas. His best attribute by far was that he rarely had negative plays because he runs downhill and keeps his legs churning through contact.

Would have like to have kept him but its not some massive loss. People here still think its 1985 and vastly overvalue the position.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Hate to be the one to break it to you but rumors aren't truth.