**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

AktionJackson

Liked Posts:

I like that. OT should be the pick, protect Justin. You can still get one by trading down a few spots.

I like JSN, but would love MHJ. Also the better fit. Play Mooney in the slot and Claypool outside. Take a look at what you have and if he plays poorly, go and replace him with MHJ. No way the bears go WR b2b in round 1, both picks top 10.

As for RB, draft Roschon Johnson. Nice hands, good blocker. Would go much higher, if he wasn't playing behind Bijan.

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
This dude looks like a freak. What am I missing? Why is he not talked about more and projected so low in the draft?
I didn’t see much ASU football and don’t know that much about him. He looks explosive in the highlights Dejo posted. The pro day numbers back the film.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Somebody above the Bears will bite. Hopefully, all four QBs go before 9 or the 4th is still available at 9 and some team wants to trade up for him.

I'm thinking LV trades up to 3 for him. Does indy take levis out of desperation or do they take will Anderson. Then I'd assume Seattle takes wilson/Carter, Detroit takes cb, Arizona could take anything, atl is pretty open too (edge, cb, wr, qb). It's going to be a long month waiting to see how things unfold.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Is it just me that feels like the bears are desperate for a center? Like more than any other position outside 3 tech?

I would love to see a stud there that Fields can grow and develop with
Agreed but we spent that first pick of the 2nd on Claypool so now Schmitz is out of the picture unless you trade way up

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is it just me that feels like the bears are desperate for a center? Like more than any other position outside 3 tech?

I would love to see a stud there that Fields can grow and develop with
Seems like a lot of depth at C in this class. Quality guy should be available in the 3rd or 4th rd.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Seems like a lot of depth at C in this class. Quality guy should be available in the 3rd or 4th rd.
See, at C, I'm tired of looking for quality to fall to the right spot and would really, really like for Chicago to identify their favored center and make a move for him.

Even when our receivers were at their lowest production, and our DL couldn't take a step into the backfield, center was still out worst position all year. There is no point in trying to pass the ball if this team cannot figure out the center position.