**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First third-ish of last season was an unmitigated disaster for Justin Fields that he somewhat pulled out of the fire. If you weren't worried after he completely shat the bed against the Texans (especially after two bad performances the weeks before) then you're lying to yourself and everyone else.
WTF does that have to do with how he finished the year. That was a fresh vid. There's no doubt Fields needs to do it before given full credit but that is a projection video that has chosen to discount his progress. The lack/fear of velocity thing was such a bunch of bullshit.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WTF does that have to do with how he finished the year. That was a fresh vid. There's no doubt Fields needs to do it before given full credit but that is a projection video that has chosen to discount his progress. The lack/fear of velocity thing was such a bunch of bullshit.

as is @Montucky s shit take about the texans game. only his 3rd game in a brand new system with not much help. he struggled as expected early

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
as is @Montucky s shit take about the texans game. only his 3rd game in a brand new system with not much help. he struggled as expected early
But he had so much help! To be fair to tucky, Fields forded it, lost the FS on both those picks but it clearly didn't represent the 2nd 1/2 of the year.