**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Gotta love the offseason where a 4th round RB is all of a sudden gonna change everything. The amount of projection on this guy is a little ridiculous at the moment. Let it all sort it self out in camp.
Don’t talk about my GOAT like that

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sweetness was the best player in NFL history, I lived near him for a few years, and he was a wonderful human being. RIP.
Does a wonderful human being quit on his team winning the superbowl to go cry in a broom closet because he fumbled in the first quarter and only got 60 yards all game with no scores?

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Gotta love the offseason where a 4th round RB is all of a sudden gonna change everything. The amount of projection on this guy is a little ridiculous at the moment. Let it all sort it self out in camp.
Agreed. There's a reason we were able to get him in the 4th round and it's not because he's some universally recognized super-stud. There's a lot to like with him but one step at a time.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Agreed. There's a reason we were able to get him in the 4th round and it's not because he's some universally recognized super-stud. There's a lot to like with him but one step at a time.

I think Bears fans are underrating D’Onta Foreman too. He was very good last year. The RB room looks pretty solid IMO. Especially if KH learns how to block.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I really thought he was gonna be solid and maybe take that next step last year. He clearly didn't...
Me too but just found out that he was the 5th most double-teamed player in the league. He shouldn't be expected to play at a top 5 level at his position. He had the same pass rush win rate as Hutchinson for whatever that is worth. I would expect we see him put up numbers closer to his 2021 season if other players on the line demand more attention this year. Maybe a big if.