***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would like someone from the Bears to address why they're bringing back a guy that's had to fire 7 staff members in 2 seasons after hiring them when he wasn't on the hot seat. Now he's on the hot seat and has to put together a brand-new staff, why should we expect things to be better this go around?
New QB will solve all that

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would like someone from the Bears to address why they're bringing back a guy that's had to fire 7 staff members in 2 seasons after hiring them when he wasn't on the hot seat. Now he's on the hot seat and has to put together a brand-new staff, why should we expect things to be better this go around?
I'm gonna die when they go up there and talk about continuity despite firing the entire offensive staff and needing a new DC (who will likely want his own guys). Continuity!

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna die when they go up there and talk about continuity despite firing the entire offensive staff and needing a new DC (who will likely want his own guys). Continuity!
Is it confirmed Eberflus is going to hire a D-coordinator? He seemed to like running the defense himself (not that I believe he should - his terrible clock management/prevent-zone at the end of halves shows he needs to back out of the defense and learn to do the job he was hired to do).

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Is it confirmed Eberflus is going to hire a D-coordinator? He seemed to like running the defense himself (not that I believe he should - his terrible clock management/prevent-zone at the end of halves shows he needs to back out of the defense and learn to do the job he was hired to do).

If I recall correctly, I thought it was reported that he didn't really even want to take over mid-season as the DC.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Can’t wait to be 8-9 next year. Woohoo!

Flus and poles probably get fired with Caleb going into his second system in two years lol

It's adorable that a franchise that feels the need to report it isn't firing it's head coach thinks it's going to be an attractive landing spot for coordinators and free agents

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Jason Lieser is gonna go HAM

I really, really hope he asks a question about why bears fans should have faith in the head coach putting together a new staff (after having to fire 7 staffers in two seasons when he wasn't on the hot seat) when he is on the hot seat. Some variation of that would greatly amuse me.