***OFFICAIL*** FLUS PRESS CONFERENCE IGT - 3:00PM CT!

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
"Ryan - after Coach Eberflus is fired in 364 days, what kind of inexperienced head coaching candidates do you think would be a good fit to help continue the culture in place?"
Ryan will probably be gone with him. Got to keep up tradition.

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
I’m sure it’s going to be fuckin worthless like the one George and Philips did after firing Nagy. Hopefully the Chicago media takes the opportunity again to ask hurtful question and challenge if he’s qualified/competent for his job.
The first f-ing question I want asked of Poles is this.

"You made a proclamation on your hire that you were going to take back the north and never give it back. Since then you have only managed to win 2 division games in 2 years, with the coach you are now retaining. Can you tell us exactly when we can expect to see your claim come to fruition?"

But sadly none of the media has the balls to ask that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The first f-ing question I want asked of Poles is this.

"You made a proclamation on your hire that you were going to take back the north and never give it back. Since then you have only managed to win 2 division games in 2 years, with the coach you are now retaining. Can you tell us exactly when we can expect to see your claim come to fruition?"

But sadly none of the media has the balls to ask that.
Pretty wordy

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Pretty wordy

Wordy but it's a good question that I'd like to see answered too. Two wins against teams that finished over .500 in two seasons with one of them being in torrential downpour. I really don't understand retaining him with all the other options available.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I'd love to know what type of OC Eberflus expects to attract for this job.

Same goes for DC actually. Does Eberflus plan on calling plays going forward on defense?

Yogi

Liked Posts:
I really, really hope he asks a question about why bears fans should have faith in the head coach putting together a new staff (after having to fire 7 staffers in two seasons when he wasn't on the hot seat) when he is on the hot seat. Some variation of that would greatly amuse me.

Also that the media members covering the Bears (and fans) have been following the team longer than any of them and have seen this exact plan fail time and time again, including twice in the years just before Poles arrived, which is what got his predecessor fired... so how do they expect us to see different results this time?