???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
I think this was a great preview of what this upcoming season will look like when the 1st teamers were in when the Bears play the really good teams if the offensive line isn't healthy. The offensive line looked overwhelmed against the real NFL players.

Likewise, Fields looked flustered on those 1st two drives and rushed to start but got better as the quarter went on. He wasn't 'good' by any means but the entire team looked like they were sleepwalking the first quarter, quarter and a half.

I just do not have a lot of faith in this offensive line even being healthy and today showed me that it's going to be an uphill challenge if this is the unit going against the good teams. Don't even get me started on the defense.
need to run bootlegs regular season if OL is bad. Play off run games. Screens, short passes too.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I think this was a great preview of what this upcoming season will look like when the 1st teamers were in when the Bears play the really good teams if the offensive line isn't healthy. The offensive line looked overwhelmed against the real NFL players.

Likewise, Fields looked flustered on those 1st two drives and rushed to start but got better as the quarter went on. He wasn't 'good' by any means but the entire team looked like they were sleepwalking the first quarter, quarter and a half.

I just do not have a lot of faith in this offensive line even being healthy and today showed me that it's going to be an uphill challenge if this is the unit going against the good teams. Don't even get me started on the defense.
Nahhh today the OL held up in pass pro as good as I have seen them do in literal years. Run blocking was meh, but the pass blocking was good.

I’m sure we will get another look with one of the all snaps videos.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That 30 yard run was some bad defense. Everyone trying to pop the ball out instead of tackling the guy.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Bears scheme continues to injur players