???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
For him being an UDFA, that ain’t half bad. Just goes to show you how freaking big of a bust Trubisky is. Makes me want an old fashioned. I’m literally ordering insta cart now to get an orange delivered here to make one.
Mitch
I feel like this season could be a major win -win. Intelligent non maga bears fans see the talent in Fields but IF he and the Bears don't improve we could be looking at 2 top 5 picks. Williams is the only prospect since 2021 that id be open to resetting the timeline with.
This is what I agree with. Fields can get second deal they take Harrison if not take Caleb. This season is playing with house money. Not sure the D is even ready.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 of 10 for 18 yards --- average of 1.8 yards per attempt --- RTG of 8.3?

I posted earlier this week about how it was premature to anoint him Q2 after such a limited sample size.... and I got blasted.

I take no joy in seeing him come back to earth today. I still think the guy is worth keeping and developing. We just have to cool our jets about pushing Bagent into the Q2 role too quickly. He is a rook who needs time....

Despite today, I do think he is worth developing.
Tbf he has a td pass dropped from about 25 yards out. But I hear ya.

Edit his biggest issue right now is arm strength

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do Bears actually have some decent back up receivers

northsiderbearcub

Liked Posts:
Nice hit on Fountain. That Bill wants to make the team. Still like Fountain as a fringe roster player.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I feel like this season could be a major win -win. Intelligent non maga bears fans see the talent in Fields but IF he and the Bears don't improve we could be looking at 2 top 5 picks. Williams is the only prospect since 2021 that id be open to resetting the timeline with.

I think this was a great preview of what this upcoming season will look like when the 1st teamers were in when the Bears play the really good teams if the offensive line isn't healthy. The offensive line looked overwhelmed against the real NFL players.

Likewise, Fields looked flustered on those 1st two drives and rushed to start but got better as the quarter went on. He wasn't 'good' by any means but the entire team looked like they were sleepwalking the first quarter, quarter and a half.

I just do not have a lot of faith in this offensive line even being healthy and today showed me that it's going to be an uphill challenge if this is the unit going against the good teams. Don't even get me started on the defense.