???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
4 of 10 for 18 yards --- average of 1.8 yards per attempt --- RTG of 8.3?

I posted earlier this week about how it was premature to anoint him Q2 after such a limited sample size.... and I got blasted.

I take no joy in seeing him come back to earth today. I still think the guy is worth keeping and developing. We just have to cool our jets about pushing Bagent into the Q2 role to quickly. He is a rook who needs time....

But, despite today, I do think he is worth developing.
Walker gonna light it up in the 2nd half ? Is that what the script is today?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Now that Bagent has made the big mistake, it'll be interesting to see what happens if Walker comes in and continues to suck now. You figure he wins the job by default, but another bad performance, and we're right back to the debate.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The accuracy on that pass from Bagent Orange was impressive. The ball hit the wide open defender right between the 4 & 6 with no Bears players within 5 yards.

!!!woah!!!
It was not as bad as it looked....timing play, the ball is gone before the WR makes his cut....either Bagent threw to wrong side or the WR cut the wrong way.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Honestly I don’t care what PJ walker does, he doesn’t move the needle at all. Just keep bagent and let him be the back up, let him develop. Maybe he ends up being decent, maybe he can be traded for a mid round pick at some point.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Honestly I don’t care what PJ walker does, he doesn’t move the needle at all. Just keep bagent and let him be the back up, let him develop. Maybe he ends up being decent, maybe he can be traded for a mid round pick at some point.

I look at it like the Bears aren't winning anything of substance this year anyway so if Fields goes down, they're screwed regardless. May as well keep the QB who hasn't proven to be terrible and see if you get lucky.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The oline really needs some help lmao

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I agree with this assessment. you used to be good until you turned heel and joined the legion of bozos.

you're hanging with the wrong people.

you're on the wrong side of history.

they're not even funny. don't be a bad guy.
Thanks Ma!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I look at it like the Bears aren't winning anything of substance this year anyway so if Fields goes down, they're screwed regardless. May as well keep the QB who hasn't proven to be terrible and see if you get lucky.

I feel like this season could be a major win -win. Intelligent non maga bears fans see the talent in Fields but IF he and the Bears don't improve we could be looking at 2 top 5 picks. Williams is the only prospect since 2021 that id be open to resetting the timeline with.