???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
i didnt watch but it sounds like typical preseason.

They play good?
Pessimist: Its just preseason
Optimist: Super Bowl baby! Told you guys they were better than advertised.

They play shitty?
Pessimist: LOL i knew this team would be trash. 2 wins max!
Optimist: It's just preseason
O line could not run block, and rojo should be starting.

O line actually pass blocked well, no cap. Receivers not really open fields just kinda forced it to the backs of a few defenders as the WR was blanketed.

3 and out first possession.

They didn’t call any short passes or screens. Probably just hiding the offense to avoid week 1 tape imo.

No joke, it looked bad.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

O line actually pass blocked well, no cap. Receivers not really open fields just kinda forced it to the backs of a few defenders as the WR was blanketed.

They didn’t call any short passes or screens. Probably just hiding the offense to avoid week 1 tape imo.

No joke, it looked bad.
I'll watch the first half tmw when this website i use for replays uploads it. But from box score watching aka the @dbldrew and @DanielCCSBears method, it looks like the only good player on the team is DJ Moore.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I'll watch the first half tmw when this website i use for replays uploads it. But from box score watching aka the @dbldrew and @DanielCCSBears method, it looks like the only good player on the team is DJ Moore.
It’s only preseason so no need to over react but if it looks like that week 1 you better believe there is going to be an uproar.

I’m having flashbacks to the Nagy year 2 when nothing at all changed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would you like to be a mod? I can ask. I mean aren’t you training to be a cop? This might be good training.
I was a Bulls mod on CCS when you were still a stain on your dads couch.

Make me mod but be warned, I’m permabanning at least 4 posters immediately. No questions asked.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It’s only preseason so no need to over react but if it looks like that week 1 you better believe there is going to be an uproar.

I’m having flashbacks to the Nagy year 2 when nothing at all changed.
Like I’ve been saying, a lot of the optimism surrounding this team Is all projection based. Where at the sure thing stud players at key positions? There aren’t many. I was worried about the OL before these injuries.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was a Bulls mod on CCS when you were still a stain on your dads couch.

Make me mod but be warned, I’m permabanning at least 4 posters immediately. No questions asked.

Why’d you leave?

I mean this is really fun.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

No joke, it looked bad.
I hope that’s what they did was to try and hide it. But everything is correct here. I wouldn’t say they were trying to hide anything on defense because his defense is so vanilla

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Like I’ve been saying, a lot of the optimism surrounding this team Is all projection based. Where at the sure thing stud players at key positions? There aren’t many. I was worried about the OL before these injuries.
Also should be noted that tremaine edmunds played 1 series I think. Some RB broke his ankles and then he was done for the day with San born taking over.

DJ Moore is single handedly keeping this off season a float.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also should be noted that tremaine edmunds played 1 series I think. Some RB broke his ankles and then he was done for the day with San born taking over.

Did Jenkums play? Im seeing tweets about a walking boot but i figured he was sitting out this one.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

What else would it be? I mean yeah, obviously it’s projecting when you have rookies and guys from other teams.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I hope that’s what they did was to try and hide it. But everything is correct here. I wouldn’t say they were trying to hide anything on defense because his defense is so vanilla
We heard from the open practices all the short passes and quick throws. We see
When bagent is back there the calls are markedly different.

Everything for fields today was long developing, intermediate throws.

I don’t think they want to tip their hand just yet.

D line has been the 1 bright spot for me so far. Imo this is the one unit that actually looks improved and they are missing the 2 key free agent signings.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

He looked rusty as hell on that. But I guess that’s why you play pre-season. Regular season though…

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watched the first half and then mowed the yard. Mowing was more fun than the game.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What else would it be? I mean yeah, obviously it’s projecting when you have rookies and guys from other teams.
Maybe projection isn't the right word. I should say its just assumed these young guys are going to be good and we're not going by any type of proof.

This entire coaching staff has something to prove and the only proven players at premium positions are Moore, Jaylon Johnson(i seem to be more positive on him than most) and Yannick, who i think for the first time in his career is the focal point up front. Thats a very short list and even those guys aren't near T1 at their positions.

You simply dont know what positive you'll get out of this team.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe projection isn't the right word. I should say its just assumed these young guys are going to be good and we're not going by any type of proof.

This entire coaching staff has something to prove and the only proven players at premium positions are Moore, Jaylon Johnson(i seem to be more positive on him than most) and Yannick, who i think for the first time in his career is the focal point up front. Thats a very short list and even those guys aren't near T1 at their positions.

You simply dont know what positive you'll get out of this team.
That’s fair

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We heard from the open practices all the short passes and quick throws. We see
When bagent is back there the calls are markedly different.

Everything for fields today was long developing, intermediate throws.

I don’t think they want to tip their hand just yet.

D line has been the 1 bright spot for me so far. Imo this is the one unit that actually looks improved and they are missing the 2 key free agent signings.
Well said