???OFFICAIL??? NFL PRESEASON WEEK 3: BAERS VS BILLS - SATURDAY @ 12:00PM

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe projection isn't the right word. I should say its just assumed these young guys are going to be good and we're not going by any type of proof.

This entire coaching staff has something to prove and the only proven players at premium positions are Moore, Jaylon Johnson(i seem to be more positive on him than most) and Yannick, who i think for the first time in his career is the focal point up front. Thats a very short list and even those guys aren't near T1 at their positions.

You simply dont know what positive you'll get out of this team.
Benefit of the doubt should definitely not be given.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Benefit of the doubt should definitely not be given.
Under anything overseen by George? Absolutely not.

The day Poles was hired he immediately loses 10% confidence based on who hired him.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good that Fields is able to hold off an UDFA rookie from D3

Preseason, but this offense looks as blah as usual.....and it's not hard to envision Fields being the same below avg passer he's been in his career....hopefully Moore helps him a ton.
The funny thing is that Fields was never in a position to have to hold off Bagent. In your pea brain head, you somehow came to the conclusion that Bagent posed a threat to the starting QB job. The job was never danger so therefore there was never any discussion that Fields had to “hold him off.” Not sure where or why you decided that this was an issue.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The play that was disappointing to me was the Fields scramble for 2 yards on 3rd and 11 on the 2nd drive. He has Tyler Scott blow past his guy but doesn’t see him. Then he has an easy lane to the left to scramble but decides to go right where there are more defenders. One play to nit pick but it’s important to convert these in the regular season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The play that was disappointing to me was the Fields scramble for 2 yards on 3rd and 11 on the 2nd drive. He has Tyler Scott blow past his guy but doesn’t see him. Then he has an easy lane to the left to scramble but decides to go right where there are more defenders. One play to nit pick but it’s important to convert these in the regular season.
Scott would drop it anyways.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bills commentators said he had nothing open down the field by the time the pass rush got to him. Didn’t get to rewatch the play so not sure.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

The day Poles was hired he immediately loses 10% confidence based on who hired him.
I've been bustin a nut trying to stay a bit positive or at least neutral since camp opened because I finally do see 'potential' for real improvement and I'll remain so until a few games in, but I can't disagree with any sentiment you've expressed about the franchise. I've expressed the same sentiments myself the past few years...at least.......and it's up to 'Boy George' and his new hires to prove guys like us wrong IMO.

A half dozen guys will have to get healthy quick but at least JF didn't join em on that big hit he took!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been bustin a nut trying to stay a bit positive or at least neutral since camp opened because I finally do see 'potential' for real improvement and I'll remain so until a few games in, but I can't disagree with any sentiment you've expressed about the franchise. I've expressed the same sentiments myself the past few years...at least.......and it's up to 'Boy George' and his new hires to prove guys like us wrong IMO.

A half dozen guys will have to get healthy quick but at least JF didn't join em on that big hit he took!
I've tried to be neutral this off-season. There's a lot of young players who i truly look forward to watching and hoping they develop but im just not gonna get ahead of myself.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've seen a lot of Bills games the last few years and they definitely were not playing vanilla on either O or D. Although they were quite liberal on their substitutions, it was a lot like their reg season mode. It reminded me a bit of the game plan they put in place for Mitch to rub it in that he was their new BU QB. But hey, that's fine.....until they actually win something they're not any different than the LOLions.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m optimistic on Poles, not so much on the coaching staff until proven otherwise. Especially Williams.

I reserve judgement on any improvements fields until the end of the season as a passer any way. It’s pointless to cunt about 9 ? Passes in preseason ffs 2 of which went for TDs.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is that Fields was never in a position to have to hold off Bagent. In your pea brain head, you somehow came to the conclusion that Bagent posed a threat to the starting QB job. The job was never danger so therefore there was never any discussion that Fields had to “hold him off.” Not sure where or why you decided that this was an issue.
You should watch some sitcoms and develop a sense of humor.

A long winded response to a joke......but hey, par for the course around here.....shocked I'm not banned by my joke

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've seen a lot of Bills games the last few years and they definitely were not playing vanilla on either O or D. Although they were quite liberal on their substitutions, it was a lot like their reg season mode. It reminded me a bit of the game plan they put in place for Mitch to rub it in that he was their new BU QB. But hey, that's fine.....until they actually win something they're not any different than the LOLions.
They’ll be bounced in the divisional round again. If they even get out of the East. Really wouldn’t be surprised to see a healthy Miami & resurgent NYJ finish above them in that division. They barely beat Miami in the playoffs and they had their 3rd string rookie QB in.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

kind of how I felt with Pace and QBs..