Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
i didnt watch but it sounds like typical preseason.

They play good?
Pessimist: Its just preseason
Optimist: Super Bowl baby! Told you guys they were better than advertised.

They play shitty?
Pessimist: LOL i knew this team would be trash. 2 wins max!
Optimist: It's just preseason
Like clockwork.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Benefit of the doubt should definitely not be given.

Why not? The reality is it doesnt matter whether you give them the BoD or not. The reality will play out regardless. So it is really just a question of preference. Some will be optimistic and some will be pessimistic and some will be neutral.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why not? The reality is it doesnt matter whether you give them the BoD or not. The reality will play out regardless. So it is really just a question of preference. Some will be optimistic and some will be pessimistic and some will be neutral.
I’m certainly optimistic and I mostly like what Poles has done but there is nothing definitively proven

Everything seems to look better but until the games are played, we don’t have much to go off of

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Has Tyler Scott gotten a single rep at WR today? I haven't been paying that close attention, but everytime I look for it, I can't find him anywhere.
I saw him out there on a few plays, but wasn't looking for him......he's #13, correct? my guess would be he's going to make the team, so Bears were looking at who the last receiver to keep will be......

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I’m certainly optimistic and I mostly like what Poles has done but there is nothing definitively proven

Everything seems to look better but into the games are played, we don’t have much to go off of

Oh for sure. Was more a general comment as a lot of fans seem to get caught up in how other fans feel about the team and players.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
I guess missing Brisker, Jackson, Walker, Jenkins, Davis and Claypool has no impact.

A third string center probably doesn’t disrupt the offensive flow either.

Lots of drama for a meaningless game that only impacts the team if someone vital is injured.
I agree with you to a point, however there is a saying in football "you're as good as your backups"....so we, like all teams, are going to get injuries. I don't see quality backups for the most part. I know we aren't winning the SB, but I'd like to see some kind of 'push' to make the playoffs and get playoff experience this season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can you answer my question first? How rude
Fields had two more completions that are somehow not good enough for all of the people who became QB experts within the past two years.
Stevenson is a talented idiot.
Trevis Gipson played up to his competition.
The Bears are about to be on their 4th string C.
DJ Moore good.

And i also didnt watch.

now you go