**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quality pass break up in that video clip, plus he tipped the ball up that Eddie picked off. Vildor played extremely well for a backup CB. I hope he continues to ball out.
Credit where due but still wishing Johnson a speedy recovery.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Reiff has no future. Borom has graded out higher than Jones so if you sitting a tackle it would be Jones.

There are still 14 games left in a season. I would rather invest the time now in teaching Jenkins how to be a pro than let him develop bad habbits now. If he is this good half assing it then imagine what he could be if he develops better practice habbits.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Reiff has no future. Borom has graded out higher than Jones so if you sitting a tackle it would be Jones.

There are still 14 games left in a season. I would rather invest the time now in teaching Jenkins how to be a pro than let him develop bad habbits now. If he is this good half assing it then imagine what he could be if he develops better practice habbits.
What's the matter with you? Don't you understand that the only development that matters is a guy that rhymes with bustin.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Disagree. Borom looks like trash and he did so last year as well.

Not a huge fan of Jones’s play, but he’s the rookie with upside, not Borom.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

If a TE can’t block in a Shanny scheme, then they don’t use him it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.