**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
And be replaced by who? Even shittier versions of the shitty starters we already have? Lol
Are you unaware that the Bears have a full complement of draft picks and double the cap space of the next closest team next year?

Is this really that complicated?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
As bad as Fields and the offense was how is no one talking about the D?? The rushing D and the fact they couldn't stop Daniel Fucking Jones from running. Equally if not more concerning to me.

Maybe you should apply to be the Bears HC if you think that you have all of the answers.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They can run for 500 yards. Doesnt matter if they don't reach the end zone. The defense may give up yards but when it came down to giving up TDs, they did their job more than the offense did theirs

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Are you unaware that the Bears have a full complement of draft picks and double the cap space of the next closest team next year?

Is this really that complicated?
Ah yes, there it is the perennial "wait till next year" mantra of the loser.

I got news for you, doesn't matter how many draft picks or how much money the Bears have, never underestimate the Bears unique ability to do dumb shit.

Gonna be lots of disappointed fans when that happens next year but don't worry, you'll have "wait till next year" next year as well.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

I got news for you, doesn't matter how many draft picks or how much money the Bears have, never underestimate the Bears unique ability to do dumb shit.

Gonna be lots of disappointed fans when that happens next year but don't worry, you'll have "wait till next year" next year as well.

Ah yes, the superstitious bullshit mantra of the fucktard.

Past results is not an indicator of future results.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Maybe you should apply to be the Bears HC if you think that you have all of the answers.
I'm not sorry it hurts your feelings. Its just a football team dude.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I'm not sorry it hurts your feelings. Its just a football team dude.

No hurt feelings. I was just saying that casual couch potato fans seem to always have the answers. It's crazy how you football czars never make it to the ranks of the NFL with all of this supreme knowledge.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Why are you here then?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Why are you here then?
What are you the FBI?

Cause I wanna be here, ok?

What's the matter hearing the truth hurts?

Keep telling yourselves past results don't equal future results, wait till next year, insert hopeful message here...

You're gonna need it to tune in on Sundays with this team.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
What are you the FBI?

Keep telling yourselves past results don't equal future results, wait till next year, insert hopeful message here...

So what's your solution for THIS year then? Trade for WR / OL, fire the coaching staff?

The Bears have clearly picked a strategy to go all in next season.

When is the last time you can recall the Bears having by far the most cap space in the NFL AND a full compliment of draft picks?

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What are you the FBI?

just because the bears are bad doesnt mean we need to be victims to your cunting

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
No hurt feelings. I was just saying that casual couch potato fans seem to always have the answers. It's crazy how you football czars never make it to the ranks of the NFL with all of this supreme knowledge.

Oh, yeah you're right. Fans have no right to talk about/debate the game they are a fan of. WTF was I thinking??!

baredown

Liked Posts:
Not trying to be nitty, but the Bears are missing a 6th in the 2023 draft (Jakeem Grant trade) and a 7th in the 2024 draft (Harry trade). I have little doubt that Poles will recoup those picks on draft day, if not before. So you're still good. Interesting contrast between Pace & Poles on trading low draft picks. Pace gave up a future 6th for a one year rental of a half-decent KR guy. Poles gave up a future 7th on an underachieving 1st rounder with a high ceiling. Pretty obvious which one is the instant gratification guy and which one takes the long term perspective.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Status