**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That dude is so weird. I always see him pop up my feed and hes usually talking about the Bears.
It’s not really true what he’s reporting regarding who Washington has playing. McLaurin, Gibson, Samuel are all playing. But his point still stands, Rodgers should look better than this.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rodgers is a bitch

It is known
I used to always think Favre was the asshole when Rodgers was coming up. But it turns out that Aaron was the douche. And then Favre turned into a fucking creep that stole millions from people that needed it. Fuck both of those assholes

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears’ protection for Fields is suspect, but every play is different. He’s not doing what he should be doing when the pocket is holding up. The Commanders game was full of examples.

“That was actually one thing that me, Luke and Andrew talked about,” Fields said. “I felt like later in the game, like my internal clock was speeding up a little bit, just because of maybe the past pockets that I would get in the game. So I just told them if they feel like I’m getting antsy and maybe leaving the pocket too early when it’s there, just remind me to reset — like reset after every play.

“Because there are going be times when I do have time and I can sit in there, but that’s definitely a big thing, just making sure that just because they got back here fast the last play or two, three plays ago, doesn’t mean they are going to get back fast. So just playing every play. Every play is going to be different.”

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The Bears’ protection for Fields is suspect, but every play is different. He’s not doing what he should be doing when the pocket is holding up. The Commanders game was full of examples.

“That was actually one thing that me, Luke and Andrew talked about,” Fields said. “I felt like later in the game, like my internal clock was speeding up a little bit, just because of maybe the past pockets that I would get in the game. So I just told them if they feel like I’m getting antsy and maybe leaving the pocket too early when it’s there, just remind me to reset — like reset after every play.

“Because there are going be times when I do have time and I can sit in there, but that’s definitely a big thing, just making sure that just because they got back here fast the last play or two, three plays ago, doesn’t mean they are going to get back fast. So just playing every play. Every play is going to be different.”
When you have been bitten by a dog while petting it several times, you are going to be quick to pull your hand back when it growls. Unlearning that behavior is far more difficult than instilling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.