**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was told Ballard is the greatest GM of all time past present and future. Is this not the case?
He makes some decent moves but as in all things NFL… if you don’t have a QB you’re fucked.

I wonder who it was that used to make those Ballard threads ?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Overrated= the greatest GM of all time.
No. Overrated = heaping a level of praise on him that was premature and unwarranted. The way people spoke of him you would have thought he was well accomplished and had multiple Super Bowls on his resume.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Anytime23 was one of them.
I never called him the best or said anything about him being the greatest ever. Only fought against the crybabies who hated that he got praise while your guy Pace quickly went from EOY to the joke of the NFL.

Give me Ballard over Pace any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I never called him the best or said anything about him being the greatest ever. Only fought against the crybabies who hated that he got praise while your guy Pace quickly went from EOY to the joke of the NFL.

Give me Ballard over Pace any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Tbf, that’s a pretty low bar. At the end of the day, Ballard has a .500 record in his 6th season as GM. He never tried to address the QB position with a high pick, opting for aging and washed up vets. 1-2 playoff record. Ballard is super meh…although sure, better than stink bomb pace

Status
Not open for further replies.