**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rise

Liked Posts:
nice trade for the Vikings.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He ain't worth all that
What if it’s the Roquan 2nd round pick? That’s going to be a very low round 2 pick.

I honestly don’t know much about Jeudy except for he was a high pick.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Decent haul. This is what a rebuild looks like. I support Poles for not locking up Roquan to 20+ mil. I liked the player but for this team at this time there are far more important priorities than ILB.

Pretty close to the same value as they sent back 2 4ths. That said it’s about positional value and impacting wins. Offense goes for more unless it’s a pass rusher or shut down corner. Or youre Pete carrol.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Also, I'd be all over Jerry Jeudy for a 2nd round pick if DJ Moore is still unavailable.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Also, I'd be all over Jerry Jeudy for a 2nd round pick if DJ Moore is still unavailable.

Wouldn’t hate this. My dream is the Bears can flip their 1st for at least 2 1sts and then trade one for Higgins at the draft.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What if it’s the Roquan 2nd round pick? That’s going to be a very low round 2 pick.

I honestly don’t know much about Jeudy except for he was a high pick.

He sucks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would not spend more than a 4th for Jeudy.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Chris Godwin is an interesting target. Tampa is maybe in the worst cap situation I've ever seen next year, and they are imploding and Brady looks done.

Godwin's money is largely guaranteed but in the form of simple salary, meaning a trade would give the Bucs significant cap relief. He'd come with one year at $20m, mostly guaranteed as far as I can tell, with that money easily rolled into a signing bonus to create something like $51m/3 years $30gtd for his 28, 29, 30 year old season with the first two basically guaranteed.

I think he'd probably cost a 3rd or so given the Bears take the full salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.