**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I wonder if a 5th is all that Montgomery was commanding?
Doesn't feel the Bears or Poles would get much more, unless someone got desperate.

Couple of teams could still try, but it's getting late.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Dolphins doing all they can to keep up with the great claypool and the bears.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Get a 4th for Monty then
Wilson is a free agent after this season as well. Maybe some team would send a 4th for Montgomery. Or maybe all the Montgomery trade talk was all smoke and no fire? Guess we'll find out here shortly.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Wilson is a free agent after this season as well. Maybe some team would send a 4th for Montgomery. Or maybe all the Montgomery trade talk was all smoke and no fire? Guess we'll find out here shortly.
Actually, I hope the Bears keep Monty........He may be moving towards RB#2, but he still brings a lot of value to the Bears.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

The structure of the trade is convoluted based on when Ridley is able to play. Ian Rapoport reports that Ridley will fetch either a fifth- or sixth-round pick in 2023 depending on when he is reinstated to the league. Jacksonville will also send a 2024 second-, third-, or fourth-round pick to Atlanta depending on if he makes the team, reaches a play-time threshold, or is signed to a long-term extension. Ridley, who is suspended for the season, will not suit up for the Jaguars this year. Still, this is a significant investment by the Jaguars, who have not managed to come up with much of a non-Christian Kirk receiving corps around Trevor Lawrence yet. Ridley figures to be a major solution for them if he can be reinstated in 2023.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Nyheim Hines to the Bills. Not that he's a great back or anything, but might as well just give them the title right now. RB was about their only weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.